Midnight Munchies

Yoongi turned on his side and reached out to pull Jimin towards him for a snuggle. However, he was startled awake when he realized that his boyfriend wasn't sleeping beside him. He  looked around their room, still disoriented, and noted that Jimin's side of the bed is neat, indicating that the younger didn't come to bed after him. He strained his ears and heard Jimin's faint giggles. The dancer is probably still downstairs. 

The producer stood up and quietly went down and saw his boyfriend in their dining room, sitting in front of his laptop, smiling and laughing at whatever he's looking at. Yoongi opened his mouth to speak when Jimin looked up and saw him. The younger, visibly panicking, quickly closed his laptop and smiled nervously.

"Yoonie! You're awake? Why…?", Jimin asked.

"Jimin, what are you doing?", Yoongi asked in a rough voice, very much confused at the scene in front of him. It's past midnight and Jimin hasn't washed up and is still wearing his outside clothes.

"Uhm… I'm hungry. I was just looking at delivery options. Don't mind me. Go back to sleep, Yoonie.", Jimin answered, trying to look innocent but Yoongi isn't buying it.

"On your laptop? That's what the apps in your smartphone are for. Do not lie. What were you doing just now? What are you trying to hide from me?", the producer asked as Jimin squeaked and tried to shield his laptop from Yoongi who approached him, trying to pry the gadget from his hands.

"Nothing, Yoonie. I told you, I'm just feeling the munchies and wanted to buy some snacks and ice cream. I'm not lying!", Jimin claimed, successfully squirming out of Yoongi's hold. 

"Is that so? Then let me see your laptop.", Yoongi said, holding out his hand.

"Why?", Jimin asked with wide eyes, clutching his laptop to his chest, away from Yoongi's reach.

"Give me that and let me see."

"No!"

"Jimin… Give it. Don't make me ask again.", Yoongi warned and tried to take the laptop from Jimin's arms but the younger wouldn't budge, resulting in a struggle. Yoongi finally won in the tug of war and retrieved said gadget from the younger. He quickly sat down and opened the screen only to find it turned off. He looked up at the younger, puzzled, especially since Jimin is now trying to stifle his laugh.

"What's going on?", Yoongi asked, annoyed.

"It's a prank!", Jimin answered, now unable to control his giggles.

"For my TikTok! It's a prank called 'Pretend you're hiding something from your partner'. I was purposely laughing out loud to wake you up so you will 'catch me in the act'.", Jimin further explained when Yoongi sat there, still looking confused with his eyebrows furrowed, mouth gaped open.

"Prank? For your TikTok?"

"Uh-huh!", Jimin proudly said, smiling with his signature smile, his eyes dissolving into crescents.

The older is now fully awake and finally understood everything. Jimin and his team has created a TikTok account to promote their artists' songs by uploading dance practices, tutorials and dance challenges. It has become really popular. Jimin enjoyed making videos and interacting with fans so much that he decided to create his own personal account. Aside from dancing, his account contains daily vlogs and, lately, prank videos with his friends. Yoongi didn't oppose it. As long as it's good, clean fun, then he had no problems with it. He just had two conditions. One, no videos that would drag the company down and two, no videos involving him. He's just not comfortable being in the public eye despite being a famous CEO and producer.

"Where is your camera?", Yoongi asked harshly. Jimin gulped at the change in his boyfriend's demeanor and quickly took his camera that he'd been hiding in plain sight and showed it to Yoongi.