𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Be ready this might be the last sex scene in this book !! Thanks to Hxrlxxn with out my sexy girl I wouldn't updagw for another few weeks <3

Nearly five months. FIVE FUCKING MONTHS! Pregnancy has its on's and off's, and the one thing that just had to piss me off right now, at the worst moments of time, would be me struggling to get into these damn jeans in front of me.

It must have been two hours. Staring at my worst nightmare for nearly every pregnant woman. I don't know if I could ever speak for each one of them, but speaking as one, jeans can really be such a bitch.

Accepting defeat, I now plop myself on the comfy mattress, as I start to cry from the fucking stupid jeans. Without paying attention, the door opens, and Lorenzo peeks in.

"Alaïa? Are you okay?"

Softly sniffing, I wipe my tear stained cheek, "yeah?", oh fuck... I'm busted.

Lorenzo's figure stood by the door, as he closed it behind him, as my open hair curtains my face, wanting to hide away in the Land of Oz.

"If there's one thing you're shit at, then it had to be lying... you're voice is wavering...", his voice becomes less echoey from the distance, as I feel the bed slump next to me. Tingles shoot on my hand, as it makes contact to his own, linking our fingers together.

"What happened love?", Lorenzo worried for me ever since, and this man has me more guarded than the Queen of England.

Getting up from the bed in frustration, I grab the jeans in my hands and throw them on the floor, "These stupid things won't fit on me...", pouting sadly.

"Babe, you're pregnant, of course they won't fit you—"

"WE BOUGHT THESE FROM THE STORE TWO FUCKING WEEKS AGO LORENZO, DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!!", blasting my fury out, as a woman who's part of the pregnancy community, he's really pissing me off!

"Alaï—"

"LORENZO I'M FUCKING FAT! I LOOK LIKE BLOODY URSULA, AND SHE COULD GET HER ASS IN THOSE JEANS, BUT I CAN'T!!!", ranting to Lorenzo, as I storm towards the cupboard, frolicking through the clothes for something else to wear.

Two strong hands grab me by my waist, as I felt myself spin, all for my back to hit the cupboard door. My arms pinned above my head, Lorenzo tightens his grip slightly on my hands, and his leg in between my own.

The wind of his breath fans my face, cooling down the rising heat, blushing my cheeks. "Alaïa... how many fucking times do I have to tell you?... your body is beautiful. Fuck the jeans, you make my fucking cock ache just by wearing anything."