CHAPTER FOUR

Not edited please excuse my grammatical errors hehe😁😁

Also, when the characters are talking to Jimin they'll say Chimmy but when He is replying or I am explaining something about him or mentioning him I will use Jimin.
If your confused just read Jimin or Chimmy all the way.🙃🙃🙃

Let's begin.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

MIN JOO CORPORATION

Mr Park walked in his company with a smile on his face and Nayeon noticed.

"Good morning sir, you seem to be in a good mood today," she said.

"Ahh Nayeon indeed I am in a good mood because I know that my daughter is now safe," he said as he went to the elevator, "By the way did she already go for the conference?"

"Yes sir! She left an hour ago with Chimmy and Eunwoo," Nayeon replied.

"Ok, if you need me I'll be in my office," Mr Park said.

AT THE CONFERENCE.

Rosé was meeting with the marketing department of the company and they took a lot of time because they discussed a lot of things and she was exhausted.

"Since you guys have worked really hard on the sales of the new sports outfits, we are going to throw you an end of year party to thank you all for your hard work, please tell your friends in other departments. The date of the party will be communicated in a few days," Rosé said as she concluded the meeting.

When the meeting was done, she decided to go to Tzuyu's Café to grab some coffee with Jimin.

"Where is Eunwoo?" she asked.

"He went to refill the car but I think he will be here any moment," he said.

"So I guess we'll have to walk to the Café," Rosé said.

"Won't you get tired?" Jimin asked.

"It's not far,"she said and he didn't hesitate.

"Rosé!" Tzuyu said when she entered the Café.

"Hello Tzuyu, how are you?" Rosé said as she sat down.

"I am good, let me get your coffee," Tzuyu said as she disappeared behind the counter.
She returned a while later and handed them the coffee.

As they were taking their coffee, two men in black came into the Café. They sat opposite of them.

When Rosé and Jimin finished their coffee, they stood up to leave.

They were headed back to the conference room to wait for Eunwoo but to their surprise, the men started following them.
Rosé had not yet noticed but Jimin had.

As a diversion, Jimin grabbed Rosé's hand and the entered a convenient store and they darted towards the nearest aisle.

"Chimmy what are...." Rosé was cut off when Jimin placed his hand over her mouth.

"Shh,I think someone is following us," Jimin said.

More members of the Secret service

EUNWOO
Code name:Eunwoo
Position:Technical Operations
Age:24

EUNWOOCode name:Eunwoo Position:Technical OperationsAge:24