CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Dedicated to the lovely life our darling Moonbin lived may his beautiful soul rest in peace
  💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
First off imma start with sad news, my baby Moonbin is dead how the hell am I supposed to process this like how? He left me too soon, how could he? But I hope my star is happy where he is and his name will forever be engraved on my heart ❤💙💜

TongYao Restaurant Han River
9:00pm

Rosé sat anxiously at one of the waiting tables as she waited for the guy that spoke to her the previous night.
She was scared that even the slightest thing scared her.

"Ma'am are you okay? You don't look so good. Do you need help?" The waiter kindly asked.

"Umm- um a jas-mine tea would be fine thank you," she stuttered.

She was utterly terrified. She purposely left her phone at home and she deliberately told no one where she was going. If anything was to happen to her, no one would know. She was on her own.

Noticing the cold sweat on her forehead, the waiter spoke up," Perhaps some cold drink might help, you're sweating,"

He disappeared behind the counter and as Rosé was staring outside her window, he returned  startling her again.

"Here you go, it's on the house" he said as he handed her a cold glass of water, "and also a man who was seated around there told me to give you this," he handed her a bulging envelope.

As she stared at where the waiter was pointing, he saw no one.

"Did you see how he looked like?" She asked.

"No, it was my first time to see him coming in here. He was wearing a black turtle neck, a berrete and a black mask. I think if you hurry, you might catch him," he said.

When these words left the boy's mouth, Rosé stood up and ran outside.
She looked around for the man the matched the description but she couldn't find him until she saw him turning and disappearing around a corner.

"Ajusshi? Ajusshi!" she yelled as she ran after the man but as she reached the alley, she found no one. She looked around no one was there's she turned around to leave, her face met a rock hard chest.

"Looking for me princess?" He said as he grabbed her hair, "if you didn't follow me, none of this would have happened now look at what you've done. Next time don't follow me or else I'll slit your throat,"

He pushed her roughly away from him and she banged her head immediately starting to bleed and scrapped her hands and knees.

"You better leave cause a nasty storm is on its way and as far as I know, you don't do storms," he said and just like that the mysterious man had disappeared.

Rosé recollected her bleeding self and walked back to the restaurant.

The waiter looked up to see the customer and it was Rosé.