CHAPTER EIGHT

Hello my lovely readers, so so sorry for not updating in a while.

I got sick for a few days and after recovering, I had to study for my exams. Just know I had a lot on my plate so I couldn't update but now I am back with another chapter.

Thanks to all those who wished me quick recovery and to the amazing readers who patiently waited for an update.
Another huge thanks to all of those who have given this book a chance I really appreciate it. Thanks for the continued love and support.

Saranghae.
💜❤️💛 Cherry Blossom.
Let's begin, shall we?

Ps
I wrote this chapter with golden maknae and leader Namjoon birthday vibes so it's extra special.

Also 미낭 합니다 (I'm super sorry) for not updating in the past few days.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Rosé was seated near Jimin's hospital bed.
It had been five days since the explosion and he still hadn't woken up.
She had decided to chill working so that she could stay by Jimin's side.

"Please Chim open your eyes, I miss your lovely voice, your weird jokes your smile. If you die who is going to protect me from those bad men who are always after me. Please I need you to wake up," Rosé said as she held Jimin's hand.

Lisa had returned from Italy at the right time because Rosé had a lot to tell her.

The next day

When Lisa returned from Italy, she decided to stay with Rosé. Like Rosé, Lisa also had a lot to tell her.

Today, Rosé decided to go to work,she was sure that she had a lot on her plate for all that time she wasn't at work.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

MIN JOO CORPORATION
"Ah Rosé finally. So good to see you again," Nayeon welcomed her.

"It's good to be back Nayeon,"
she replied.

"How is Chimmy?" Nayeon asked.

"He still hasn't regained consciousness," Rosé said sadly.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. By the way, there is a new business partner your dad wants you to meet. He was going to come to your place but since you're here, you can meet him," Nayeon said.

Rosé took the elevator up to her dad's office.
She decided to knock because she heard voices inside.

"Come in," Mr Park said,

"Roseanne, what are you doing here? You should be resting." He said when she came in.

"Dad, grandad. I'm fine and I am ready to comeback to work," she said.

"If you insist," he sighed.

"How about that handsome young man?" Her grandfather asked.

"He's still unconscious but he'll be fine, the doctors said that he didn't damage any vital organs so there is still hope," she answered.

"Ok, putting that side, Sun Woo Jun agreed to work with us. He sent his son and he's our newest employee," Mr Park said.

"Wait are you talking about Sun H....."

Before Rosé completed her sentence, Ha Rim entered the room.

"Hello Roseanne," Ha Rim said smirking slyly.