CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Shoutout to @gbrielaaa_  and @Azalea_klover16 for being the first votes on the previous chapter.
Love you.

BANGTAN SECRET SERVICE HEADQUARTERS

*distress call*

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Si Hyuk-ah? Si Hyuk-ah? Can you hear me? Si Hyuk-ah? "

Mr Bang was seated in his office looking at some files when he got a call from a familiar number.

"Si Hyuk-ah it's me Seowon," the voice at the end of the line said.
When he heard this name, he left everything he was doing and paid attention.

"Seowon!? What? How? Where are you right now?"Mr Bamg asked.

"I can't tell you right now. I'm not sure that I'm safe. I'm not even sure if I'm not being watched right now, please bear with me," she said, "I'll call you back when I'm sure of where I am but just know i am somewhere in Busan." She said and the line went dead.

"S.coups!" Mr Bang roared.

"Sir?" A younger man almost the same age as Monie came in.

"Call them, you have a mission," he said as he rubbed his temples still processing what he had just heard.

15 minutes later, the whole BSS had gathered in Mr Bang's office with some new members.(17)

"Aight,you're all here. I know this might come as a shock but Seowon is alive," Mr Bamg said earning shocked expressions from the new members.

"But this is for Monie, S.coups,  I need you and your team to fly to Australia. You'll be teaming up with Chan on this one. Mr Han just smuggled ammunition, rock cocaine and girls into Canberra. We do not have intel on what he's going to use the ammunition for but the drugs and girls we have a clue. He also brought a lot of wine from the Argentinians but that's  not illegal so let that one slide,"

"What is he going to do with the girls and the cocaine sir?" Dino, a member of S.coups' crew asked.

"He's planning on drugging the girls and selling them off as sex slaves to Russia and Mexico. The rock cocaine is the purest of all cocaine he might be intending to sell it to the Italians. So Coups, I need you to stop those shipments together with Chan, stop them, save those girls. I'm counting on you. Your flight is ready to take you now. You may leave,"

"Yes sir, Boys let's move,"Coups said and his squad left.

When S.coups and his squadron left, the room was filled with ear shattering silence and an awkward tension. The agents kept staring at themselves until Mr Bang spoke up.

"Monie, Ms Moon is alive,"Mr Bang said.

"So our assumptions were indeed correct," Monie replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Ahh. Eunwoo stumbled upon some radio transmission a while back. It sounded like Mr Han talking to someone. Someone like a hostage and he called out her name. We thought that maybe it was a coincidence but now that you mention it, yes we were right about her being alive,"

"She called me this morning, " Mr Bang said and he was met with fourteen pairs of wide open eyes.

"What? How?"