CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Guys I'm in a super good mood just finished watching Cheer up (nice drama) so have this super long update.

I might make it a double update. Probably not
Also have yall listened to Tinnitus by TXT? Darlings don't walk, run coz that song is fire.

Shoutout to @NaomiAstoveza3

Han's private villa -Somewhere in Busan
23:00 hrs.

Seowon shuffled in her sleep as a very old memory haunted her dreams.
The trigger,she should have pulled the damn trigger. That fucking bustard would have now been rotting in the pits of hell but no she let his pitiful eyes deceive her and now he turned into a monster that now controlled her life.

She saw herself on her knees begging the bustard for her life but he didn't listen, this had been a solo mission, suicide if you would call it that and she wouldn't give two damns about her life but now she had a family that was being used as leverage.

Seowon flung her eyes open as she reached the climax of her dream.

She was startled more when she heard the sound of thunder outside. She looked around her room and it was pitch black. She jumped again when the thunder roared outside causing her to fall of her bed knocking a lamp off her dresser.

Soon a candle light emerged in her room followed by Mrs Yang.

" Miss? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Don't worry Mrs Yang, I'm okay just a little fright,"

"Oh,do you need anything?"

"No thank you I'm OK, you can go back to bed now,"Seowon told the old lady who quietly left with the candle light.

The room was engulfed in total darkness once more.

Seowon stared at the dark night outside and silently said,"my baby, I hope you are okay, I know how much you fear thunder but don't worry, mommy will be home soon."

"Han. Su. Ho. This time I'll pull the damn trigger,"

At the Park Mansion.
00:00hrs

"Ms Park please calm down," Tina said," just take in deep breaths you are gonna be fine."

"Call dad,"Rosé said in a shaky voice.

"Miss we can't call your father he's in Taiwan he can't come,"

When these words left the girl's mouth, Rosé started panicking again.

It was dark and heavily raining. There seemed to have been a power outage and the whole mansion was pitch black.
The back up generators were not switched on for fear of the heavy lightning damaging them.

Thunder roared and lightning flickered outside making Rosé more tense. She was a strong person but this was her only weakness.

"Call Chim,"she said while crying.

"Ma'am we can't ca-"

"Please call Chim, now," Rosé said.

Tina had no choice but to dail the line. After a few rings, he finally picked up

" Hello!?" He said with a husky voice.

"Um sorry to ring you at this late hour sir but Miss Roseanne needs you," Tina sadly said feeling sorry for the poor man who had been woken up from his sleep.