CHAPTER TWELVE

Shoutout to @gbrielaaa, @Azelea_klover16  @Talentav and  for being the first to vote for the previous chapter Saranghae 💜

"Well that's it for today, thank you for coming, I appreciate you support and your time for the new clothing line, " Rosé said as the investors stood up to leave.

"Hey Rosé," Lisa said as she sat down," why you all red?"

"Just tired," she replied," hey I'm going dress fitting wanna come?"

"Dress fitting? For what?"Lisa asked.

"The end of year party and my hand over ceremony? "Rosé said as she cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah sure maybe you'll tell me why you are actually red," Lisa said as she grabbed her bag.

"Spill the beans Roseanne," Lisa said as the car rode off.
"There's nothing to spill Lisa," Rosé  said as she focused on the road.

"Really? You know I don't believe you right?" Lisa said.
"What! I'm being honest," she replied.

"Ugh Rosé just tell me I already know you are hiding something," Lisa complained.
"Ok fine, well Chimmy and I sort of kinda kissed, "she said nervously.

"What? So soon why? When?" Lisa asked.
"I don't know it just happened," Rosé replied,"But I can't  love him,"

"Why? He's a good catch, he's funny, cute, thoughtful, literally he's a guy every girl would totally date,"Lisa said

"Nah I don't think so, he's so secretive. He hides a lot of stuff from me,"Rosé said as they stepped out of the car.

"What do you mean secretive? "

"I dunno I feel like he's hiding something from me, like he's a totally different person when I'm not there. What if he leads me on and later I find out he has a girlfriend? Let's just stick to being friends for the time being. "

"Well how do I look?" Rosé stepped  out in a long red dinner gown with a knee high slit.

"Mmh I donno about you but I look gorgeous," Lisa viewed herself  in a body length mirror.

She was clad in a long royal blue dinner gown with spaghetti straps and free on the bottom but as she turned to look at Rosé's outfit, she saw the lady who was helping them change grab something out of her bag.

She saw the lady looking kind of odd and she didn't pay close attention to her until she saw her aiming at Rosé .

"Rosé get down," Lisa said as she ran towards Rosé and tackled her to the ground.

The lady shot the mirrors and the sound of shattering glass was heard.
Lisa and Rosé hid behind a fallen table and the lady kept on shooting  towards them.

"Aish what the hell is wrong with this crazy bitch?"Lisa said as she pulled out a gun and handed it to Rosé
"What am I going to use this for?" Rosé asked.
"You are going to cover me," Lisa said

"What I don't know how to use this I've even never held a gun in my life," Rose said.

"Well you'll have to learn. Pull this to lock the bullet in the camber and this is the trigger pull it to fire, k? Now wait for my signal and shoot," Lisa said as crawled to the other side of the room.

Lisa gave the signal and Rosé clumsily  shot not minding where she shot.
"Ahhhh Rosé you almost shot me," Lisa shouted.

Before Rosé could utter an apology,  Lisa was already on her feet sprinting towards the lady who was shooting like crazy.

"Ya bichin-ya! Wanna dance?" Lisa shouted.

As if on queue the lady full on attacked Lisa. She was quick but Lisa was quicker.
Lisa swiftly kicked the woman's hands and she dropped her gun.
Lisa tackled her and she fell down but she was soon back on her feet.
She used her skills in taekwondo and Jitsu and soon the angry lady was knocked out.

"Aish what do you people eat? I think you weighed something like seventy five pounds. I think I'm gonna pass out," Lisa said as she panted with her hands on her knees.

"Omo Lisa, is she dead?" Rosé asked with concern.
"Nah I don't think so, by the way, don't tell anyone about this not even your dad,"Lisa said as she grabbed her purse," Dang it she scratched my bag,"

Private Villa miles away from Busan.

"Seo won-ah, which of these would you like to wear to your daughter's hand over?" Suho asked as the designers held up fabulous dinner gowns in front of them.

"None of them, they all look hideous, " she said as she looked away.
"What is wrong with you Seowon?" Su Ho asked furiously.

"Well why don't you find out pretty boy?"she asked back with a smirk.

"Seo won you're making this harder that it's already is, why don't you just give up and be mine, huh? This will all be over if only you accept my love for you, why can't you see that you are the one going to kill your daughter? Just give in darling, you're only hurting yourself and most importantly, you are hurting Rosé  and Minjoo. Think about it Seowon, " Suho said.

"Maybe all this time you've been right Suho, why don't I just let go?" Seo won said as she approached him, "maybe it's time to let go of my past and focus on my present."

She fell into his arms and accepted defeat.
"Suho, I've let go, I'm ready to move on," she said as she put her arms around him.

Suho couldn't believe his eyes nor ears after whole damn eighteen years, Seowon finally gave up and accepted  him.
He didn't know whether to be happy sad excited.

"Alright darling we should move you to a more comfortable place other than this old shack, hmm?" Suho said happily.

"No wait not so soon I had a lot  of memories here I'll tell you when I'm ready to go," Seowon said as she sweetly looked at him.

After a light dinner, Suho left. Seowon  watched as his car disappeared  down the road into the darkness.

After confirming that he was gone,  Seowon pulled out an oddly familiar pen knife from her dress pocket.

"Wow Suho, bravo I never knew you'd be so stupid to believe that I've given up, I now have exactly where I want you cause you'll do anything I ask you to do for me, fool! you think I don't love my Minjoo anymore? Well the joke's on you once I leave this shack I'll be out of your hands in no time," Seowon said smartly.

As Su Ho sat in the car, he couldn't   believe that Seowon was now his, no all he had to do was to destroy his   brother and everything would be fine for him and his Seo won

Wooooooooooo damn this took some time to compile but hey its here. Had so much fun writing, my imagination really went bizarre with this one he he 😂 especially  that fight scene it any way thanks for giving this crappy book a chance.
Happy 2.27k reads thanks a bunch
Love y'all 💓