CHAPTER FIVE

Hello loves,
CherryBlossom here. I just wanna thank all of you who have given this book a chance. I really appreciate your support because it keeps me going.

Whenever I slack off I always remember that there are readers waiting for me to update. 사랑해요(I love you)
Pliz vote,share and comment.

In the heart of Itaewon.
A grown man, about forty years old, was in a secluded seat in one of Itaewon's exclusive bars.

He was constantly staring at his watch as though waiting for someone.

His waiting was cut short when a slightly younger man entered the room.

"Tell me you have good news," the older man said as he poured himself another drink.

"No sir,they were both killed and it was the secret service agents that killed them,"the younger man replied.

The older man banged his glass on the table causing both the glass an the table to shatter in a million pieces.

"You said it would work, how could you fail me," the older man asked squeezing the broken glass making himself bleed," if you weren't my son I would have cut out your throat and fed it to my wolves seconds ago."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

MIN JOO CORPORATION
Rosé had a fixed schedule today and it was driving her crazy. She had attended four meetings so far and it wasn't even midday yet.

She went to her office to grab some folders before she left for another meeting and Jimin was with her as usual.

"Chim? I am so sorry I forgot but are you fine? did you see the doctor?"Rosé said as she ruffled through some files.

"Yes,"he said with a reassuring smile.

"I am really sorry for making you to come to work work today,"she said.

"No it's okay I am completely fine,"

Rosé had finished getting her files, ready to leave when an uninvited guest came in. Jimin's jaw dropped when he saw the man who had come in.

"Well well well if it isn't my favorite niece and CEO to be," the man said as he placed down the flowers he had brought.

"Ajeosi!(uncle) I am so happy to see you. What are you doing here? I thought you were in Osaka," Rosé said as she hugged her uncle.

"Well you know me I can't miss the end of year party,"he said, "And who is this handsome young man?"

"Ajeosi, this is my bodyguard, Park Chimmy,"she said, "Chim, this is my uncle Han SuHo."
(Ding ding ding, ring any bells?)

"Ah Chim, what an odd name. Well it's a pleasure to meet you," Mr Han said.

Jimin bowed his head to show respect but he was boiling with rage because right in front of him was the notorious Mr Han. The leading criminal boss in the whole of South Korea responsible for a lot of deaths, stolen property and smuggling of drugs.

"if only I wasn't undercover? I would have disfigured that stupid face of yours,"Jimin said internally as the elevator went down.

The thing that got Jimin puzzled was how can Rosé and Mr Han be related.

As they went to the elevator, Rosé asked, "Ajeosi,are you going to stay with dad and me during your visit?"

"Yes. Infact, I already took my stuff home.

The meetings for the day were done and Jimin had taken Rosé back home.

He decided to go to HQ since they had a meeting.

"Guys we need to keep our eyes open because Han is in Busan as we speak but we don't know his exact location," Namjoon said.

"Umm actually Nayeon and I exactly know where he is," Jimin said.

"What? Where is he?" Namjoon asked.

"He's at the Park Mansion,"Nayeon barged in.

"How?" Jin asked.

"Han is Rosé's step uncle,"Nayeon replied. Everybody was surprised to hear that.

I guess you guys must be wondering who Mr. Han is well let me tell you.

Han Su Ho, as the world knows him, is Mr Park's older stepbrother.
When Min Joo was three,after the death of his mom, his dad married Su Ho's mother. Min Joo as usual was the responsible one during their college days, Min Joo helped his father around the company.

On the other hand, Su Ho was the I don't care guy he spent his father's money without his consent.

Originally, he was the one who had to inherit his step dad's company but his dad saw that he was a menace so his father handed the company to Min Joo but this made Su Ho's mother angry that she changed the will saying that it was Su Ho who was the rightful heir to the corporation.
Due to her jealousy, she tried to poison Min Joo's father. Luckily he didn't die but he instead suffered a stroke that left him unable to speak nor walk.
Min Joo did everything in his power to bring the criminal to justice. Su Ho's mum was sent to jail and this is where Su Ho's life took a wrong turn when his mom died in prison.

He joined gangs of different calibers, picked up skills from different mob bosses, stole more than what was expected and soon enough he created his very own Criminal Empire named, "Silver Dragon" and it quickly rose to the top and secured a spot among the top five criminal empires which were "Phoenix" headed by Kim Elvegas, "Turtle Dove" headed by Lee Jung Won, "Scorpio" headed by Jeon Peyton and "Infinite" headed by Sun Woo Jun.

On the other hand Min Joo's life was going great. He had gotten a wife Moon Seo Won (Rosé's mom) who was very lovely but he didn't know her full story.

Moon Seo Won, was a former member of the Phoenix criminal empire but when she met Min Joo, her life changed and she turned away from the life of crime because she knew that if she kept going it would be dangerous for new family. She secretly got a job as a police officer and she was good at it that she made her own secret service (the BSS).

The empires didn't know, so, she used that chance to dig up dirt on the new Silver Dragon criminal empire. Of course she knew that Su Ho was Min Joo's brother but she never expected him to be a criminal.

She worked as a double agent for two years and by this time she had already married Min Joo and gave birth to Rosé. She had enough information on the empires including the information about Su Ho being Min Joo's stepbrother, she was planning to get more unfortunately, the bosses found out.

She decided to make a run for it but she didn't want to leave her family because they would use them to lure her into their trap. So she secretly encrypted the information into contact lenses and she placed them in Rosé's eyes.

When Min Joo was going on a business trip, Seo Won insisted that he took Rosé with him because she knew that they were coming to kill her.
Seo Won wrote in the last pages of her last dairy and put it in a box with some other stuff , locked it and she put it in a secret room in the secret service headquarters. She knew that one day Rosé would find that box and open it because she left the key around Rosé's neck.

She walked home and as she had guessed,they were waiting for her gunshots were heard and Moon Seo Won was never seen again not even her body was found.

And that is why a lot of criminal bosses are after Roseanne.

Whoo hoo 😚🎉🎉🎉🎉 I finally did it chapter five is done. I happy for myself and I am happy for you if you have managed to get this far.

Please show some love by voting and commenting and even sharing thanks guys.
Love y'all,🍒🌺😘😘😘