CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Shoutout to @Bantansonyeondan
@waslovedbyjm @ Azalea_klover16 and @Chipmunksarecute

Han's private residence
JEJU ISLAND 🏝
13:00hrs

"Warning! security breach Warning! security breach," the automated voice in the watch tower went off.

"Whats going on?" Daniel asked.

"Sir there has been a breach in the security system," one the men said.

"What?! How is that possible? Can you find out who's doing this?" He asked.

"No sir, we can't. They've completely overtaken our data base and locked us out of our own system.We can't do anything persay," the guard told him.

"What's with all the flashing and guards running everywhere?" Seowon said as she sat down near Jungwon.

"I heard some of the guards saying that someone hacked the security database," Jungwon said as he placed sliced apples on the counter.

Seowon and Kitty exchanged looks knowing that it might be the service.
Seowon had found about Kitty's identity and why she had come to this place. Kitty had told her about the struggles she had encountered in this place.

"How is my Roseanne?" she remembered asking her.

"She's all grown up now and I'm sure you are going to be proud of her," she said, ''and don't worry, we are going to get you out of here

"Why is it a big deal then?" She asked.

"Oh yes this place has the best security ever and besides it's top secret that I don't even know where we are," Jungwon said.

Secret Service HQ
Sydney Australia
20:00hrs

"OK sir, I've checked the shipment and the cocaine is about 80 kilograms. The girls are roughly about 20 and they are headed to Canberra to a place called Royal Suites," Felix said eyes not leaving the screen.

"Have you identified the vehicles they are using?" Chan asked sternly.

"Affirmative sir. They are all white Range Rovers trailing each other. They are passing through Griffith then they'll reach Canberra,"

"Why the long route though?" Coups asked.

"I think they are scared of the authorities and check points," Chan answered.

"No! I think something else is up, Felix check the port cameras clearly, rewind a few clips after the white Rovers left," Coups said.

"Okie," the blondie said chewing his gum aggressively.

The three looked at the recorded clips more carefully until Coups spotted it.

"Pause! See that rewind about 3 seconds back," he said and that was when they all saw it.

"See those?" Coups asked as he pointed at the black Rovers that were leaving about two minutes after the departure of the white Rovers.

"Damn, how'd I miss those?" Felix said as he looked at the screen, "looks like they took the normal route."

"Why would they split up? We have to follow both entourage to find out what they are up to," Chan said.

"OK Binnie, Lino, Hyunjin, Yeji and Yuna! We follow the group going through Griffith," Chan commanded as the said members grabbed their gear.