THE END.

east pov

making rounds while jayda was in the hospital i made sure everyone of our kids was straight. i had to keep them in a safe place while lisa was still plotting and planning for revenge. i couldn't wait to see the look on her face when i have jayda beat her ass.

"aye black you got lisa yet?" i spoke on speaker phone making sure he could hear me.

"yeah she in the basement asking for you"

"i'll be there soon i need to take care of something first" hanging up the phone i pulled into ari house praying she would hear me out with this plan.

"aye big head open the fucking door"

"EAST I KNOW YOU NOT TALKING BITCH" seeing the door open she tried to punch me but i dogged it and stepped inside. seeing my niece in her bassinet i picked her up and held her for a minute.

"is jayda okay? "

" yea but yk that bird lisa i use to fw?"

"yeah what happened? you got her pregnant?"

"hell nah, she was the one that crashed into jayda"

"wtf you serious? where she at now? watch the kids i'll be ri-"

"i have her in the basement...im just waiting till jayda gets better so she can do it" placing baby back in her bassinet i went over to ari rubbing her back. this hasn't been easy for either of us so i know how she feels. i really hope lisa suffers for what she did to my wife.

"okay so what's the plan?"

                                  omniscient pov
•back at the hospital•

"hello ms.jayda you're all ready to leave but we really want you to stay to run some more test" the nurse came in with the paperwork to release her but going with her second mind she decided to stay. easy rushed back to jayda after discussing his plan with ari praying today will be the day this whole mess would end. little did he know things were about to get even more messier.

"ma i thought you'll be out today"

"i can but they wanna run a few more test before i leave okay" jayda said while sitting up in her bed. this traumatic experience has had jayda in a loop whole for a few days now. not being able to sleep or eat without worrying that her kids might be in danger. but when east told her that they were at his moms house she settled down and started to sleep more.

"okay but they need to hurry up i have a surprise for you" east smiled and kissed his wife's head. he had so much love for her he didn't know why he ever cheated and slept with other women. i guess you can say it was the liquor or him being a dumb ass. but ue couldn't leave her alone...she was the one...and she will always be.

the nurse came back in telling them everything was fine for now and she needed to take everything easy and rest for a few day. after telling them goodbye dave drove straight to the warehouse to where they would finally get revenge. arriving at the scene east helped jayda out and headed inside.

"why are we here? i wanna see mu kids east" jayda said with a slight attitude. east didn't care because he knew he had to do this sooner or lisa would stir up some more mess causing his life to be a living hell. pushing open the big metal door there sat lisa tied up in a old wooden chair. muffled sounds coming from her mouth i ripped off the tape and let jayda stand behind me knowing this was probably too much for her.

"mama you sure she the one that hit you?" east asked her while lisa sat in shock. jayda nodded her head then whispered something in her ear. jayda then took off her jacket and walked up to the chair. not knowing what was going to happen next she punched lisa straight in the nose causing it to break. seeing blood spill out she wasn't done yet. after 30 minutes of beating, spiting and screaming lisa face wasn't recognized. blisters started to form and knots all over her face causing jayda to turn from her.