Fr?

Jayda
I came back down from changing and east was on the balcony smoking I walked outside and sat on the couch beside him. We sat there in silence and just enjoyed the city lights and car sounds. His phone went off and he answered it harshly.
"Yo wtf you want I'm chillin with my girl rn stop calling my phone" ("my girl" hmmm i like that) He said getting up walking towards the door.
"East?" I said lowly
"What?" He said aggravated.
"Nvm just leave" like that he left...wow... I don't even care anymore let him leave with his shitty ass attitude. After that I called Ari and told her what happened she told me not to worry about him.The next day I went over to Ari house and chilled we talked about East she talked to him about the situation with me and he was pissed off at something that had nothing to do with me...he just took it out on me. Ari and I went shopping for some clothes and in Victorias Secret for some underwear and other stuff a buzz went off I looked and saw a random number text my phone.

Unknown*: I'm sorry about the other night ma. I was mad and acted funny towards you.
Read 3:30

Y'all probably think that I'm nonchalant or petty but I read the message and kept enjoying my day with my bestie. Later on we went back to my house chilled and talked until I had to go to work.
"Jayda why is my brother telling me to tell you to text him"
"Cause I read his message...I'll think about messing with him..idk rn"
"Is it about "him" cause baybeh you need to forget about him and move on" she said giving me a death glare
" Rii... I'm scared of getting my heartbroken and you know I'm a Virgin... I can't have sex with anybody I want to you know?"
"Yea girl I know it's okay...I'm finna leave go get ready for work I'll drop you off okay?"
I got up put my outfit for tonight in my nike duffel bag my shoes, cleaning,wipes, deodorant, and a extra pair if changing clothes. She dropped me off at the back of the club where dancers go and bar tenders go in. I immediately went to my station curled my hair ,did makeup (just light makeup), put lotion on and my outfit. I overheard some other dancers say that DaveEast is going to be here. My heart is in my stomach right now.
"JAYDA YOU'RE UP"
fuck fuck what am I going to do....

Dave POV
Music played throughout the club dancers on the pole walking by giving different men lap dances. Me and my boys were in the VIP section Chillin until shawty came to us and started dancing her face look so familiar... maybes I'm tripping off the weed but I might be taking shawty home with me tonight.

Jayda POV
Tonight I had the VIP section omg i hope he's not here. I walked up saw east smoking a blunt...man he look so good right now. I started twerking and doing dance moves his home boys constantly threw money and kept it going. A few hours later My shift was over I headed back to the dressing room changed and called Ari to come pick me up...she didn't answer.

Bestfriend- girl my b I'm busy tonight I told east to come pick you up tho have fun.

Me- ouuuu I want yo head.

Walking outside a group of men tried talking to me one of them were bold enough to come and speak.
"Hey lil lady what's ya name"
"Ummm no thank you I have a husband"
"He aint here come here" He grabbed my hand I quickly snatched away soon as he was about to grab me again east pulled up. He go out the car and walked over to me. I pulled him in for a kiss and walked off with him. Men started at me and him walking off maybe they'll listen next time.

Dave POV
"Dave go pick up jayda please I'll pay you back I'm busy rn"
"mane ight"
I pulled up to the strip club where I was just at..wtf I thought to myself. I see a dude grabbing on jayda I quickly put my glock in my pants walked up to ha. She pulled me into a kiss... I ain't soft or nun but damn... I felt something I never felt before. Walking back to the car I couldn't keep my eyes off of her ( Ima make her mines). Since she was in a deep sleep I decided to take her to my house. I carried her inside put her bags down and let her sleep in my bed I slept on the couch in my room. While she was sleeping I heard her cry  saying "please don't leave.. " hearing her say that over and over made me feel bad Just imagining my daughter say that it hurts my heart. I immediately got up sat her in my lap and talked to her.
"Mama what's wrong?"
"I'm sorry...W-Where am i?" She said sniffling.
"My house don't get mad but tell me what's wrong ma... you had a nightmare?"
"Ma talk to me"
"I-I D-don't" she stuttered trying to talk She hugged me tight buried her face in the crook of my neck. I lifted her chin up and looked into those hazel eyes I saw a cry for help in her eyes...this girl is broken. She didn't want to talk I layed back down and held her close to me. All she needs is real love and ima give her that....

I'm sorry I'll update more!!
Excuse my errors
What do y'all think?
Comment
Vote