Still like you..

Excuse and errors thank you.

Ari POV
Unknown***: Get ready ma and send me your location love. I sent him my location while getting both of my babies bag together. Mom my was looking after them tonight she pulled into the drive way and I headed outside with my children.

"Bye papa bye princess" I said giving them kisses and hugs. Ima miss my babies, I headed inside went upstairs and slipped on my dress for tonight. My hair was already done now All I needed to do was put my shoes on.
"I need to lose weight damn" I sighed while running down the stairs to get my stuff ready. I slipped on my heels sprayed my perfume on and waited till he called me.

Unknown*** is calling you.

Me: yes ?

Unknown***: come open the door beautiful

With that he hung up and I walked to the door and waited a few minutes to open it. I opened the door to him holding roses in one hand and his phone in the other. Damn he looks good.

"Damn gurl you lookin beautiful" he flashed his smile and handed me the roses

"Damn gurl you lookin beautiful" he flashed his smile and handed me the roses. I took them and put them in water.

"Thank you you're not so bad ya self boo" I walked in front of him and added a little twist in my walk just to tease him. I heard him say "damn" but I kept walking. Grabbing on to the handle to open the door he locked them and I looked at him like he was fucking stupid.

"Move ya hand ma" he popped my hand and opened the door for me. After I got settled in he came and started driving to our destination.
"Where are we going ?" I asked impatiently.
"Somewhere just chill and put this on" he handed me a blindfold and I slipped it on. I fell asleep and was awaken by him picking me up and standing me up. He got behind me took the blindfold and I was amazed at where he took me.

"Oh my god" tears were in my eyes I couldn't stop them.

"You like it?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and we stood there looking at the view of the city.

"I-I love it nobody has ever done this for me" I turned to him and looked him in his eyes and see that he was crying out for help but was loving at the same time I couldn't decide wether to ask him about it or just try to love him. Walking over to the picnic he had pasta, some garlic bread, mixed fruit, and some Oreos for dessert. I laughed at him he laughed as well I could tell he was the one.

Jayda POV

"JAYDA" East was downstairs yelling my name knowing damn well I was sleep. I haven't told him about the pregnancy yet cause I really don't know how he's going to react to it or if he wants me to get an abortion. I'll tell him rn. Walking downstairs I seen him with a piece of paper in his hand and him pacing the floor. I went to get a snack then came and sat on the couch.