say my name.

Ari POV

flashback**
"Gervonta I have to tell you something" he sat down and pulled me unto his lap.
"Wassuh ma"
"So I haven't been feeling the best and I've been having symptoms...I umm took a test and finds out I'm pregnant" I said the last part standing up.
"YOU'RE WHAT??"
"First off lower your voice papa is in the other room second yes I'm fucking pregnant"
He paced back n' forth. He put about 600 dollars on the table and got in my face and went off on me.
"Look I can't have no kids right no so get an abortion and do w.e with the rest of the money" I looked at him like had three heads I knew this was going to happen I already packed me and papa bags they in the car rn.
"I'm not getting a abortion wtf I'm leaving" before I could walk off he grabbed me pushed into the wall.
"GET TF OFF OF ME NIGGA" he slapped me down to the ground and tried to kick me in the stomach I ran into the room where papa was grabbed him my phone and keys and climbed out the window. I ran to where my car was and took off. I went to a hotel and paid for one night I grabbed my things and papa's and went to the room. I sat laid yoshoun down and called jayda telling her what happened, she told me that I could stay with her and that I was stupid for not coming to the house.

Flashback over **

"Congratulations you're having a little girl" the doctor told me as she wiped the gel off of my tummy.
"Thank you so much say thank you papa"
"Tank youu"
"Awee no problem mom and see you next week"
Me and yoshon walked out of the doctors office and headed towards jaydas house. You're probably thinking why I'm not staying at my own house well I still have that house but gervonta is constantly coming to that house everyday trying to talk to me so I think it's best for me move to another state until I drop this baby. I'll come back but for now I'm staying with jayda. I walked towards the door and walked in I sat papa down on the couch and told him not to move. I went back outside to get our bags and that's when jayda called.

Bestie: "hey you at my house yet?"
Me: "yea I'm in the living room with papa now"
Papa was babbling some words when I put jayda on speaker.
Bestie: hey fatfat..me and east finna come over there in 5 minutes
Me: okay see y'all later
I ended the phone call and started to wash up then I washed papa and we went to sleep. I woke up to east screaming something I guess he was on the game. Walking down the stairs I seen jayda working in her computer and east with a headset on and a controller in his hand.
"Hey babes"
"Hey bestie come here"
East nodded his head at me and went back on the game.

"Okay what's up?"
She showed me a fat ass ring with diamonds.
"BITCH WHO THIS CAME FROM"
"Girl stfu omg and it's from you block head ass brother"
"Omfg bitch...you getting married aweee"
"Yes girl i know... but about gervonta putting his hands on you is a big no"
"THAT NIGGA WHAT" east yelled throwing his headset eventually breaking it.
"Jayda wtf..."
"Sorry ...but fr tell him what happened pooh"
"He abused me while i have a baby in my tummy"
"A baby? This is all too much for me...I'm finna go kill that nigga"
"East no chill"
"Wym "chill" he hurt you and possibly my fucking niece or nephew so stfu man with that sentimental shit I'm finna go pop his ass"
East walked out the door and Jayda went after him. I went back upstairs with papa and was scrolling through my phone. I deleted everything that reminded me of gervonta. I called tae to tell him the news he was so happy he started crying.

East POV

I slammed the door behind me and sat in the car callin up my nigga moonk telling him what happened and what needed to be done. Before I could pull off jayda ran out the house jumping in tge front seat and sat on my lap.
"No baby please don't hurt anybody"
"Jayda move ma"
"Please I don't want you to possibly get hurt so you're staying here"
I mugged her and was on my phone and a unknown number texted me.
Unknown **: hey baby
Jayda looked at me and scoffed she got up and went back inside the house. I got out the car and ran after her.
"Baby I promise it's not what it looks like "
"You can stfu talking to me "
"Damn girl chill"
"No east who is that texting and calling you all the damn time"

Jayda POV

"No east who is that's texting you and calling you all the damn time"
"I think it's that kaitlynn girl ma i swear I haven't been text her I blocked her and all" he said with a sincere look.
"Ma we finna get marriage soon I'm not trying to fuck shit up cause if i do you gon leave me "
He sat down beside me and layed his head in my tummy.
"Okay papa just tell her to stop texting you before i beat her ass fr " I gave him a look and he started attacking me with kisses . I love seeing this side of him it's crazy how he's so vulnerable with me.

"Now I'm finna go handle some business alright? Oh pack a bag for a week we're going somewhere"

"Wait so you're coming back in the morning to pick me up?"

"Yes baby but i might come back later on tonight okay?"

"Okay papa i love you" I said looking sad as ever

East POV
"I love you more ma and stop pouting I'll be back ma" I smacked her ass and she started grinning.
"No jayda not rn i have to go"
"But please just for 5 minutes"
I bent her over and put on a condom. I slipped right into her and I fucked her until me and her both came. I washed her up and myself and put her in bed before I left I kissed her forehead and left out.

Driving to my trap house I parked and got out I dapped up niggas i fw and checked on my workers to see if they wasn't stealing my product. I walked to my office and I was greeted by moonk sitting on the couch smoking a blunt.
"Wassuh nigga"
"Wassuh ..you found that gervonta nigga?"
"Yea man his ass be selling on our blocks and shit"
"Man what?" I instantly got mad this nigga been the reason my money been funny.
"Yea nigga I was finna pop his ass but I got a crazier idea man". Moonk is crazy he love killing people who did fucked up shit to people he killed this dude for putting his hands on a 5 year old girl just because she wasn't doing what he said. Moonk brung him to the basement and shot until he saw brains.
"What's up?"
"We set his ass up and see who sent him to sell on our blocks then we kill him and kill the nigga who sent him"
"Ight ima fuck witcha on that but me and my girl finna get married plus my sister is pregnant by that nigga man"
"Damn my baby momma got pregnant by that bitch...ima text ha"
"I still wanna kill him tho but find out some more information on this nigga mane"
"Ight see ya later boss"
I nodded my head and went to work soon as i was about to leave a female worker came in. She's been liking me for a while now and it's getting aggravating. I fucked her one time and she crazy ova me.
"Hey papi"
"What do you want I have to get home to my wife"
"Wife?" She scoffed
"Yes now what do you want bro"
"Well i still like you and I'm going to have you so ..." she started unzipping my pants and grabbed my manhood...funny thing was a nigga wasn't hard.
"Get tf off me yo"
"Please daddy"
She was about to give me head until I pushed her off of me and started cussing her out.
"Stay tf away from me and my family crazy bitch" I kicked her out my office and immediately went to jaydas house. I slipped into the bed and pulled her on top of me.
"Eassttt why you did that"
"I sowwwyy mamas" i kissed her forehead and she started smiling.
"Baby i might be gone when you wake up I have to pack and ima come back for you ight?"
"Okay now shush I'm sleep"
I laughed and went to sleep with her. I was thinking on how I'm going to tell her about what i really do....

How was it?
Yes he's a drug dealer HA.
Comment vote