Ho*s Mad

Ari
After the situation with my brother I was broken, sad, and mad . But I didn't let the words get to me...yea what they said about Kyle hurt but I couldn't let them take control over my mood like that. Heading inside of the club I saw jayda face turn up soon as she saw that Bernice bitch...she got some nerve trying to get east to cheat. Jayda and I walked to V.I.P ordered drinks and started turning up the song blasting through the club made jayda and Ari hype Tae recorded them.

"Slide with me, bitch, you perfect
Die for me, bitch, I'm perfect
Lie for me, bitch, I'm perfect

(Miami)
I'll never snitch on daddy (Never)
I'll hold a brick for you, daddy (Ounce)
Smash on a bitch for you, daddy (Pop)
Top of the Ritz, gettin' ate like a steak
I'ma cream on your face, lil' daddy (Ooh)
Ice my wrist, lil' Patek (Ice)
We'll never ever have static (Never)
I don't wanna fuck with nan' one of y'all hoes
Free JT automatic
Yes, I'm a fool for the carats
Spirit animal is a rabbit
Kill this pussy, come stab it
Ow, cell fuckin' shawty right now
Pussy so perfect, make a bitch mad
Ooh, be calm
City Girls up, we perfect
Cheat on your bitch, I'm worth it"

As Tae was recording them bernice walked over into their section and sat with some girls she knew. Tae gave jayda and Ari the look to straighten up their face they did but they kept turning up and shaking ass.
"Why is she over hear yo?"
Jayda asked me I shook my head and kept enjoying myself.

East
Walking into V.I.P East seen jayda twerking on Ari they hyped her up until He stepped up and did the little petty cough. Ari and Tae laughed while Jayda was embarrassed she got her drink and sat down.
"Come her ma" Jayda stood in between his legs making him look at her figure. Jayda wasn't bad bodied at all she had medium sized breast and a handful of ass to match her body was right and easy knew it.
"What you want papa"
"When you started calling me that ma?" He put his hands on her back then making his hands to her ass , she tensed up but then relaxed because it was east touching her not no random.
"I missed you papa" Jayda said whispering in his ear and kissing his neck he felt his manhood stiffen but it went down soon as he seen this broad coming towards them.
"So this who you with?" Bernice said with a attitude. Ari quickly came over and sat next to me.
"Yes he's with me tf gon somewhere thirsty ass bitch" jayda said with some bass in her voice, east could see her vains pop out her hands.
"Well you're dumb asf cause he still be texting and calling and begging like a little puppy for this pussy" bernice emphasized "begging" like East really would do that.
" get yo delusional ass on somewhere cause yo pussy ain't that good if niggas leaving you left to right loose pussy ass bitch now be gone" Ari said.
"Bestfriend don't even argue with this hoe tf she need to take her infected ass on somewhere before she catch a ass whopping" Jayda said while standing up with Ari.
Bernice look like she wanted to shit her pants rn nobody has ever talked to her like that before.
" DO SOMETHING TF AINT NOBODY SCARED OF YALL PUNK ASSES ...WITH YO DEAD ASS BROTHER "
Ari  and Jayda lunged after bernice East didn't stop them cause bernice was wrong for say that to jayda and ari. Jayda was throwing punches left and right to Bernice face Ari had her Hair dragging her down the stairs into the parking lot. Bernice got up and started to fight Ari. Ari started throwing jabs to her stomach and face,Bernice ended up on the ground...again and Jayda pulled ari off and walked to the Van they came in. (One of those exclusive ones) they all sat in silence until Jayda and ari were on theshaderoom .
"Omfg ima beat east ass for fucking with that bitch"
"Do it ion blame ya and ouu bitch you hit her in her face like dammnmmmm" Ari said to jayda.
"You was fighting the hoe like a man...big ass hands" Tae said while recording jayda and Ari turning up .Ari and jayda went on live.

Your are now live**
"Yes we fought her stop asking she was being disrespectful so we put that ass in check." Ari said dapping jayda

Random user: she got her ass beat i know not to get on y'all bad side
Random user: y'all jumped her tho soo👀
Random user: i love y'all
"Ummm how about you stfu tf like i said she was being disrespectful and she got that ass beat tf."
Bernice has joined your live***
"Bernice get tf off live hoe talking shit bout us" jayda said
BerniceB: lmfaooo get y'all ass beat again na fuck y'all.

Ari and Jayda bust out laughing at the comment everybody started going off on live . "Bernice the video is on theshaderoom go look and see who really got they ass beat SWEETIE!" Ari said. In the middle of live jayda got a call it was east.
"Yes fat fat?"
"Okay I'll be outside waiting love you bye"
"Oop y'all jayda finna go get some dickkkk" ari said on live.

Random user: OOP JAYDAAAA I SEE YA GURL
Milly: she still fucking with my bd i see ..desperate
Random user: awee dave and jayda they cute

"Milly stfu yes he still fucking with me tf mind yo business bitch bye y'all i gotta go see my mans tf"

Jayda
Walking to east car I was still upset about what bernice said about kyle now don't get me wrong I was satisfied when I was beating her ass but to hear those words come out her mouth it hurt. Approaching his car East stepped out and helped me into the car.
"I wanna see kai I miss her soo much" I told him he started laughing and smiling.
"Before I came to the club I went to go check up on her, soon as I opened the door she ran and jumped on me...I hate being on the road ...i never get to see my babies"
"Babies?...yo you got another child?" I asked with a serious face.
"No mama you my other baby ight" he licked his lips and rested his hand on my thigh. After a few minutes we stopped at subway then we arrived at his house and decided to talk.
"So what was that at the club ma?" He pulled me into his lap and started eating his sandwich from subway.
"Well I remember you told me about her and what she did so I saw her in our section and asked ari why was she here, she didn't know so you remember what she said about kyle?"
"Mhm"
"I got so heated I blacked out and just remember punching her and shit"
"I understand I got mad too but when I saw that you handled it I was like damn..."
Finishing up his sandwich we talked and talked until we decided to watch a movie together now i was sitting in his lap laying on him.
"Papa?"
"Yes mama"
"I wanna go on a date"
"I already got us a reservation at this restaurant. I bought you a dress jewelry and red bottoms"
"Why? I mean thank you but wh-"
"Because I'm falling in love with you and I don't wanna be all emotional rn but just know a nigga really feeling you"
Jayda was lost for words she told him that'll she go on the date she's been thinking all week about letting east get some👀 tomorrow might be the day she let him get it....

Vote and comment ❤️.