finally

Jayda POV
Ringggggggggggg*
My alarm going off Waking up in my bed I thought about what happened last night with east...whew he makes me ...idk. Checking my messages i seen that this fool blew up my phone I laughed at the messages and face time him.
"Heyy babe"
"Hey mamas wyd I wanna see you" he said pouting in the camera I took a picture. " you finna see me tonight boy so chill" we talked for a few minutes he said he was coming over so i hung up showered and cooked some breakfast. Going down stairs I got the eggs , pancakes, baccon and grits out ready to cook, a few minutes later the food was done my doorbell ringed I looked outside my peep hole and it was east. I opened the door and he came in huggin me eventually grabbing my ass a slight moan cane out . "Aye ma don't start nun you can't finish" he said winking at me "what you cooked it smell good boo" he walked into the kitchen and saw what I cooked. I asked if he wanted some and made him a plate he sat down on the stool and i gave him his food , I turned the tv on my favorite movie was on "love jones" sitting down watch it I heard east burp.. so nasty. "It must be good nasty ass" I said mugging him, "it was now i need some desert" he was looking at my private I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the movie. He sat on the couch next to me then pulled me on top of him so now i was straddling him. "What you wanna do today?" "Uhhh just chill...I have to tell you something to" His face went to a mug and he was just staring at me. "I-I quit my job at the strip club, I'm starting my own business and modeling".

Dave POV
When mama told me she quit that wack ass job and started her own I immediately got turned on, she got something going for ha self ... I like that. She noticed that i was mugging her and started pouting. "I'm sorry mama I thought you was finna tell me somethin bad ...come hea" I grabbed her chin looked into her eyes and kissed her, she kissed me back then added tongue, I started to stiffen as she kissed on my then she eventually stopped. "Don't start nun you can't finish" she said winking then walking off, ima get ha sooner or later. It was around 6:30 I told mama I'll be back in a hour that should give her a good amount of time to get ready. Pulling out of her driveway my phone vibrated and it was kairi's mom.
"What milie"
"I- I can't take care of her no more...come get her all her stuff is packed" with that she hung up I went over to her house soon as I got there I seen a car I've never seen before,walking to the door and ringing the door bell milie opened the door handing me kairi and her stuff . I could see a white substance around her nose and mouth..she was on crack... I could've believe her she doing that shit in front of my child plus having another nigga in there... this bitch crazy. "Kairi say bye to mommy" milie said . Kairi kept her head in the crook of my neck when milie tried to grab her I pulled her away and put Kairi in the car.
" milie wtf is wrong with ya"
"Wtf you mean what's wrong with me? Aint nun wrong you need to spend time with you child instead of being with some bitch" before I knew it i had milie pinned up against the car luckily Kairi was sleep I told milie to go back inside and finish w.e she was doing and that she won't be seeing Kairi for a while. Going to jaydas house I ringed the doorbell and she was in straight pjs she looked at me and knew something was up, she saw that I had Kairi and asked if she can hold her . Kairi went towards jayda and let her hold her , I went straight to the back to smoke while jayda put Kairi in the guest room with the tv on she came back downstairs and looked at me.'
"What's wrong" I hesitated to tell her at first I finished my blunt walked back inside to the house and she told me to come to the room. "Her mom was doing drugs around ha and had another nigga there like wtf yo, now i have to keep Kairi with me 24/7 I'm so busy i don't know how I'm going to keep up with this" Jayda grabbed my face and kissed me. "I can keep Kairi during the weekdays if you want me too, I'll be working at home everyday and some days going to photo shoots so it wouldn't be a problem ...it's up to you" "wait fr? I don't wanna put all that pressure on you...jayda i ca-"
"East let me do this I know you're working everyday and night and Kairi is not finna be by your side all the time so I'm taking care of her idc what you say". I sat her on my lap and started to kiss her we went at it for a few minutes then she stopped and got up. "Did i do something wrong mamas?" She put her hand on her hip and told me "No boy, I'm finna go check on my little friend I know she hungry so byeeeee".

Jayda POV
"Kai baby wake up it's time to eat" picking her up I carried her downstairs she eventually woke up and started clinging on to me more. "No babies Jayda no" i said in my head. "What you want to eat baby girl" I said sitting her on the counter east was looking at me and kai. "I want sum shicken nuggets" she said rubbing her eyes " babe- uh i mean east I'm finna go get something to eat..you want anything" he noticed when i called him babe he started smiling like a dumbass I rolled my eyes. "I'll drive ya, c'mon". Leaving out the house i put kai in the car seat gave her my phone to watch something on YouTube and I hopped in the front with east. Riding around for a few minutes we stopped at Mc Donald's and started to order our food he was being so complicated so I just went inside with kai and ordered.
"Welcome to mc Donald's what would you like to order?" The cashier waved at kai and kai mean mugged him ...just like ha damn daddy.
"Kai baby you want a 10 piece or a happy meal?"
"10 piece pwease". I ordered two ten piece meals payed for both and walked out, as i was walking out a car pulled up in front of wear i was walking you wouldn't believe who it was....my ex. Rolling down the window all the way he sized me and kai. "You got a child now? Damn I aint even hit and you just fucking everybody now?"
"Yes i have a child which is nun of your business so leave me tf alone" I looked back to see if somebody was witnessing the situation and east was there. "Aye yo just leave ha alone foe we have some problems man" east said in a booming tone. "Aight jayda see you around" he winked and pulled off not saying nothing to east I walked to the car strapped kai in and waited for east to get in the car. The ride home was silent kai was sleep and we were in traffic...great.
"Who was that?" He asked burning a hole in the side of my face staring at me.
"My ex" i kept it short not wanting to talk about it. He didn't say a word for the rest of the ride we eventually pulled into my parking spot and got out. We made our way inside of the house me and kai sat on the living room floor watching princess and the frog and ate our food. East was mad so he went to my room shut the door and didn't come out, I cleaned up out mess and out kai back in the guest room she watched tv and I stayed with her until she fell asleep. Walking to my room I opened the door and saw him laying on my bed his eyes were low and he had his hand in his pants...he must wanna get fucked. I walked towards him and sat on top of him.

Dave POV
While kai and jayda were downstairs eating I went to go smoke something to calm my nerves nigga had me fucked up if he thinkin he gon get jayda back . She walked in the room took off her shirt she was just in a sports bra now and some leggings she came and sat on top of me and stared at me. "You know you my girlfriend right" i said to her she kept the same face as before "yea I know". She began to trace my tattoos with her fingers she kissed my spot on my neck then began to kiss me . I started to rub her butt as she went on I flipped her over now i was standing in between her legs.
"You trust me?"
"Yea why?"
"Let me make you feel better"
With that I pulled her leggings I kissed her stomach then in between her thighs when i got to her private I was surprised...ig ima have to call ha fatma from now own. I kissed her private she gasped, Spreading her lips apart She was soaked I messaged both of her lips making her moan my name.
"Stop teasing me bae"
I licked ,sucked, and made love to her pussy, soon as i stuck two fingers in she backed off and ran into the bathroom. "Fuck..." i said in my head. Knocking on the door I heard sniffling
"Mamas come out, i wanna talk What wrong?" I sat back on the edge of the bed hearing the door unlock she came out I motioned for her to come sit on my lap.
"Did i do something wrong?"
She shook her head no.
"Can you tell me please... I just wanna know what i did wrong" she took a deep breath before speaking.
" I'm a vigrin, I never felt that-you know what I mean"
"It's okay mama I understand". With that we cuddled and fell asleep.

Vote and comment!