New life.

Jayda was currently laying in the hospital bed waiting on her baby boy to come into the world. Ari pulled up a chair by her bestfriend and tried calming her down since she was having contractions.
"You're going to be the best mom okay with or without my brother" She said to jayda while rubbing her stomach. Jayda shedded tears thinking about her and east.

Flashback ****

"Where were you?" He walked right pass her and headed upstairs. She smelled the cheap ass perfume some hoe was wearing. She got furious she packed her vitamins, clothes and her hospital bag. Jayda went to the doctor last week to check up on the baby he almost didn't make it because she was stressing herself out everyday worrying about will East come home and where was he. Her and kai spent everyday together she had her play date with her bestfriend. Jayda soon got close to kevin and became very good friends. Once east saw the post that he made about jayda he went crazy he cussed her out said horrible things to her and left for a week.

He didn't tell her where he was going or anything soon he came back home smelling like cheap perfume. Jayda quickly went up stairs and waited for him to get out the shower. Once he did she punched him in the jaw.

"WTF MAN" he held his jaw and his breathing changed. Jayda wasn't scared anymore she was fed up.

"You know what fuck you nigga all I ever did was love you and you treat me like this? Coming home smelling like cheap perfume, seeing you on social media making me feel and look stupid? YOU MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER FEEL LIKE SHE DOESNT HAVE A FUCKING DAD CAUSE YOU WANNA BE A BITCH AND DO HOE SHIT WELL YOU GOT IT!" Jayda winced in pain as she held her stomach. He tried touching her but she backed away.

"Don't you dare touch me me and my son will be okay get your shit together and act like a man." With that she left East stuck in his own thoughts.

Flashback over***

Soon they prepared her for the birth of her son. They had nurses and doctors all around jayda for the big push. All jayda heard was machines beeping and her bestfriend crying. She kissed Ari's hand and held on it tightly.

"Okay mom give me a big push" the doctor screamed out.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

"WE CAN SEE THE HEAD KEEP GOING MOM"

"I CANT GET TF OFF ME DAMN" Ari calmed her down and told her to keep pushing.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

"WAHHHHH" jayda laid back as she tried catching her breath after pushing out her newborn. They quickly washed and put clothes him and gave him to jayda. As she looked down at her son she finally knew what true love felt like, once he woke up she breast fed him. Ari helped jayda with messiah she held him while jayda got some rest. Hearing a knock at the door in walked the father of messiah. His eyes were blood shot red Ari got up and walked up to him.

"Tf are you doing here..." she whispered quietly to her brother. He rubbed his eyes and gave her a baby bag.

"I wanted to be here when my baby gave birth to my son and she forgot the um baby bag well we packed two of them" Ari studied him she knew that he'd been crying and not eating, she guided him to the chair by jayda's bed , he sat down and looked at his wife.  Ari showed east how to properly hold his son and he got the hand of it.

"Ariii I miss him I just wanna tell him how much he means to me" Jayda said waking up crying. East gave the baby to Ari and went back to His wife. She looked at him and started crying.

"Baby why haven't you been eating? HUH?" She made him sit in the bed with her his head was on her breast not hurting them. He cried and didn't care if anyone saw him.

"Big ass baby" Ari mumbled under breath. Jayda let out a small chuckle and paid attention back to east he started to rub on her thighs and belly.

"I missed you" he croaked out.
"I'm so sorry for saying stupid shit to you I was mad and Everything was taking a toll on me and he kept telling me to kill everyone" jayda was confused she rubbed on his face and thought about what he said. Ari left out the room to call someone back and left messiah in his mother arms.

"Wym "he kept telling me to kill everyone"

"I have to take pills for my disorder...if you don't wanna be with me anymore just say it and I wanna be in my so-"

"East stfu and lay back down, you see this ring on my finger soon you'll have one and I'll be Mrs.East okay." He buried his face into her neck and kissed it.

After a few hours they both went to sleep while Ari stayed up with her nephew. The doctor came in checked on Jayda and said that she could leave tomorrow.

____________________________________

After a few weeks Jayda and her new family were settled back in the house. While East was out "working" Jayda worked on her merchandise and planning on have a store here in Atlanta she thinks that will bring in more money and hopefully get her out there.

Kairi has been in love with messiah ever since he came home from the hospital. She's been a big help to her mom since she's been back to work.

"Kai baby come here"  kai has sprouted up and Jayda felt some type of for not being there all the time and not seeing her grow. Sometimes Kairi would stay with her grandma and some days with Jayda. She wanted to talk to east about having her stay with them all the time. Since she has a little brother now.

"Do you want to live with us or grandma?"

"Uhh you and daddy, I miss him and you" she looked down at her feet. She hugged kai and started tickling her . She left kai hold messiah and then went to go sit in the living room with the tv on.

"DADDY I MISS YOU SO MUCH" kai jumped her dad and kissed him all over his face.

"Hey mama you missed me"

"Yes I wanna stay with you and mommy" he looked over at jayda. She winked at him and went upstairs with messiah. Laying messiah down for a nap east walked up behind her and began kissing her on her neck she turned around kissed his lips and then left out the room.

"I'll talk to my mom about kai living with us but it's going's to take time for her to get adjusted to messiah"

"Yea I know plus Ari has been a big help to me maybe she can come over and help and I'll do the same"

East pulled jayda on to his lap and looked at her ring he already had another ring waiting for her he just couldn't wait to get married to her and have 5 children. He kissed on her neck down to her breast he slipped her panties off and shoved himself inside of her.

"Oh shit" he said in a low tone since kai was still downstairs. He slid in and out just to tease her, he quickened his pace and gave her fast but passionate deep strokes. Jayda was loving it all you could head was macaroni noises and her moans.

She got on her knees and bobbed her head up and down and did some tricks she learned from Ari. East mouth dropped open as she did them and when she was done she went and showered and left East speechless.

Anonymous POV

"She stole my man...im get that bitch sooner or later" I drove past his house and looked through the window and seen him kissing his little girlfriend on the lips.

"Yuck ugly ass bitch" I heard someone coming so I hopped in my car and drove off. Heading back to my secret location I sat at my desk wondering how I could kill his girlfriend with him knowing or just kidnapping her. She stole East away from me and now he's going to pay. That's was supposed to be us having a baby not that bitch. Just wait i will get my karma.

Excuse my mistakes.

East got a crazy chick he left?

Comment

Vote