netflix and chill.

"i put messiah & papa down for a nap jay & i called auntie so she can come over and watch them" ari said while walking into jaydas room. seeing her sad rubbed off on ari a bit and she tried to cheer her up.

"jayda please talk to me im here" she said while rubbing her back. shifting under the cover jayda got her pregnancy pillow and laid against ari with it.

"like why would he cheat after everything we've been through...God im so stupid"

"don't ever call yourself stupid jayda he knew what he was doing when he was laid up with the chick, did you see any flags that he was cheating?"

"um he came home late one night smelling like perfume but he dismissed it i-i...ugh"

"you should've been left ma it's okay we'll get through this together but you can't be sad all day...let's go out later tonight." ari got out of the bed pulled her suitcase out pulling out outfits. jayda was second guessing but decided to go out anyway.

dave POV

"damn bruh you fucked up big time...she probably thinking about divorcing yo ass" one of my homeboys said. it's been only 3 days without jayda and im missing her like crazy. but it's my fault and im gon fix it.

going back home i took out some hennessy and sat it on the counter before i get the glass someone ringed the doorbell. unlocking the door there stood lisa...

"um what you doin hea" i asked slightly annoyed.

twirling her curly hair she slid past me and walked in the kitchen. pouring herself a drink i grabbed my phone and put it on the charger.

"did you tell wifey what i said or did she leave you?"

"what makes you think she left ma?" pouring myself a drink it couldn't numb the pain i was feeling since jayda left.

"ring. the ring. it's sitting on the table...she must've found out...oops" lisa laughed and drunk the rest of her drink.

making her way towards dave she reached for his pants trying to pull them down but he wouldn't let her. whispering the words "let me make you feel better" in his ear made him weak at the knees. letting his pants drop to the floor she took him to the couch and let him fill her up.

dave knew this was wrong.

during their session all he could think about is jayda.

but rn all he wanted to do was get his mind off of her.

by fucking.

some girl.

he didn't even love.

"shit im finna nut get up" he said while lisa was riding. she kept riding and didn't get up. they were both drunk. after he came she did to. laying there made him hurt even more.

"get out"

"what?we just had sex...WTF" lisa said covering her body.

he pulled his pants up and opened the door for her. seeing her grab her stuff he a quick thought came to his mind.

"oh and all this sneaky shit we doing is done" slamming the door in her face he grabbed the bottle and continued to drink until he felt better.

                                       jayda POV