The Truth.

lisa pov

"yes girl im finna ruin his lil relationship again he keep fucking with me...uh alright i call you later" hanging up the phone with my girl miracle i took the envelope out of my purse and stared at for a while.

"welp here it goes" walking towards the front door or his house i set it down rand the door bell and ran back to my car.

seeing jayda walk out the house picking it up i knew it was done. i laughed to myself and pulled off.

                                        jayda pov

DING DONG***

"i'll get it watch the kids" getting up from the couch i slipped on my fuzzy slippers then answered the door. seeing a big envelope on the ground i picked it up and opened it. i couldn't help to notice that my stomach started to feel funny. pulling out multiple papers one caught my eye.

You have chosen to end your pregnancy using medication, lisa please call us regarding more information if you have any problems...

"lisa...wtf" i whispered under my breath i felt my stomach drop to the ground. i knew what happened. i was stupid to believe what he said in the truck yesterday. jayda why do you believe this man huh? he cheated on you multiple times and you still stayed? walking up to him i threw the papers at him

"yo wtf you got going on ma?" walking past him i was thinking to bring the kids with me but i placed them all in the bed except for messiah and alicia i put the in the crib. i kissed all of them grabbed my purse and went back to the living room.

"jayda i can explain..i-it was just one night a-and"

"EAST IDGAF you out here fucking this hoe getting her pregnant and shit like is you fucking crazy?? see  i knew i wasn't gon be able to trust yo ass" i yelled at him until i couldn't anymore... it's draining going through the same thing again.

"don't text my fucking phone unless it's about messiah or kari bye" walking out the door i heard him call my name but i needed to get away from him. playing summer walker i started to drive i didn't know where i was going but i had to get away.

                                      ari pov

"omg you did this all for me? wtf...awe baby" candles were set all around the house with roses on the floor. standing there shocked he came wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"what's this for?"

"i wanted to ask you yo be my girlfriend the right way" grabbing my hand he lead me into the bedroom where he sat me down and pulled out a box.

"listen from the first time i met you i knew i had to get your number, everything about you screamed wifey this sound so corny bro but i just wanted to let you know that i really want you to be my girlfriend and i promise to take care of you and your children and do the best i can to make you happy...will you be my girlfriend?"

staring at the promise ring i started to cry. i had a feeling something was wrong but i ignored it and focused on justin.

"yes, yes i will be your girlfriend" giving him a big hug i heard my phone ringing. walking over to the desk picking it up it was east... he never calls me so something must be wrong.

"yea wassup?"

"it's jayda...s-she-"

"WHAT IM ON MY WAY"

grabbing my purse running out the door justin snatched me back almost making me hit him.

"i- i have to go it's jayda"

"i understand and im driving lets go"

                                          lisa pov

"welp here it goes" seeing the traffic light turn green i pressed the gas heading straight towards jayda car making sure i kill that bitch.

CRASH*

seeing her head on the steering wheel i seen blood pouring out zooming off from the scene i went back home waiting for east to text me knowing that him and jayda will never be together again.

                                      east pov

"mama please come to the house to watch the kids i need to go find jayda" after a few minutes i hoped in the car and started to track her phone. seeing that she was at a traffic light i drove there to see a ambulance and police cars surround the scene.

hoping out of the car i ran straight to the police. "sir my wife is in there please let me see her"

walking up to the ambulance i seen her laid out on the stretcher and before i could touch her Ari ran up to me crying and screaming.

"calm down she's going to be alright just take my car and meet me at the hospital " giving her the keys i got in the truck and held my baby hand praying to God that she pulls through

"alright let's get her into surgery people" seeing all the doctors around her made me nervous trying to protect her they moved me off of her and told me to sit in the waiting room.

after two hours they finally had her out of surgery. sitting down in the chair beside her i kissed her forehead.

"whoever did this to you gon pay ma...im sorry" kissing her one more time i grabbed her hand and held it until the doctor came in.

"she's was involved in a very bad car accident im surprised that she even survived the hit-and-run, but needless to say she's in a coma and we won't know when she'll wake up...im sorry"

hearing those words "we won't know when she'll wake up" made my heart drop. that can't be true. my baby will wake up some day it may be tomorrow but never waking up? no i can't.

"alright thanks doc" walking out of the room ari came in with her boyfriend. she ran up to jayda slightly hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"what did t-they say?" she said wiping her tears away before they could hit jayda.

"she's in a coma and they don't know when she'll wake up...they said she's lucky to be alive" running my hands over my face i. couldn't take this. why would someone want to hurt my baby...im gon find out who did this.

"w-what? i don't understand she has to wake up no no no" she want to jayda and started to shake her bit got nothing out of it. seeing my sister drop to the ground i knew she felt like she was losing kyle all over again. i went and picked her up and held her knowing this may be the last time she ever see her bestfriend again...

THE END.....

OR IS IT?

y'all finna be mad at me im soooo sorry but there will be another book coming out that's if you guys would like another book...just comment. it's been fun guys :) ! now i have to go xoxo
-mellowyellowvibez💛