Beau Bennett: "Traveling with Sass"

You planned to head to California with your boyfriend Beau Bennett, and go sight seeing. Beau of course knew all of the cool places to be, considering that was native ground to him.

This trip involved waking up at 4 AM, which mildly infuriating Beau and his laziness, but you didn't care at all. "Baby Beau! Wake up!" You pinched his backside and he woke up instantly. "Baaaaabe why did you..." He began to shore instead of finishing his sentence. "Don't make me pull your lazy butt our of MY bed." You threatened. "Or what? What will you do?" Beau asked tiredly. Without any time for him to question you any more, you spanked him. "Get up!" You squealed laughing at you whining boyfriend. "____(Y/N) come on!" He groaned. "Maybe if you would listen, sunshine." An angry pout settled on his face and you kissed him, making him lose it. You were already finished with your morning routine and just waited for Beau. "Take a shower with me!" Beau cooed from the bathroom. "I'm not showering with you, Beau." You said picking a string off your leggings. "Why not? You love me don't you? You know you are wearing my jersey right now!" Rolling your eyes you walked to the bathroom so Beau didn't have to yell and wake up the neighbors. "I'm already dressed, got makeup on, got shoes on, and am soley waiting for you're little bit of ridiculousness." Beau made a face but laughed from behind the bathroom door. "You're such a twerp." You mumbled so he couldn't hear.

At the airport, there was lots of waiting in line, verifications, and a moody, tired, Beau Bennett. "_____(Y/N)....I'm tired." His voice sounded incredibly sad and devastated. "Chill out Sunshine. We just have to catch our plane and we will be in the hotel room your native playgrounds in no time." Beau pouted, but accepted what you had said.

The plane wasn't on time from its last location, and Beau watched in awe out of the large glass windows by the gate. Somehow, your gate managed to be "B19", convincing Beau that it stood for "Bennett #19" and definitely was not just the way the airport was set up. You sat next to him, checking social media on your phone. "Mom! Its Prince Beau and Princess ____(Y/N)!" You and Beau looked to see a young boy pointing. Instantly, you smiled. The boy approached you with haste. "Hi. How are you?" "Ren! Come back here!" His mother called. "I am good! How are you?" You answered Ren. "I'm good....my mom always tells me that I should treat my girlfriend like Beau treats you and that she is a princess like you! Right Prince Beau?" Ren was incredibly great. "That's right Ren. Treat every girl like royalty; not just your girlfriend." Beau smiled. "Sorry for bothering you two! My Ren here just loves you guys. You're actually his idol, Beau!" Ren nodded his head to his mother's words. "That's awesome! I could sign something for you if you would like." Beau said sweetly. Ren gasped and looked up to his mother. "Sounds good to me! Your father will be so jealous!"

After Ren left, not many people realized that they were sitting close to a famous hockey player. The plane had been delayed but there was no estimated time on when it would arrive. Beau wore a hoodie and put the hood up. He turned away from the people and laid on your chest, moaning and groaning about how he would rather be eating. "Can we eat soon?" Mumbled your helpless boyfriend. "Yes, soon. I'm not too hungry but you can sure go get something." You kissed his forehead lovingly. "I don't wanna go alone." He cuddled up to you innocently. "Alright baby don't freak out." A smile ran across your face.

You struted out of the plane after its landing with the ego of an A list celebrity. You loved Cali, and the feeling of being "home". "They've been missing me, haven't they?" You ask Beau as you guys found your luggage. "Mmmmmmmn nope." He sassed picking you suitcase. "Okay grumpy butt." You retorted as he chuckled. The next task was to get a rental car. Respectively, you let your actually five year old boyfriend pick what car he wanted. "_____(Y/N) let's get a Jeep! A red one! Yeah!" Beau cheered for himself at the kiosk for renting a car. "Okay, buddy. But I'm gonna need you to tame your five year old behavior and become a big boy! Yaaah! Can you do that for you princess?" You acted cutesy as he crossed his arms. "Whatever! I call driving." Beau continued with his sass but excitement. "Of course you will cause I have no idea where I'm going."