Brendan Gallagher: "Cheerleader"

You played basketball for the Thomasville Tigers. Your team was quite the challenge to go against, considering the details and skills the your team had acquired.

Today was a game against on of the other big teams: Lancington Camels. No one understood the whole Camel idea, but no one really questioned either, thinking it was just safer not to.

The Lancingotn Camels were a tough team, and would never follow through with something without a fight, if need be.

The energy exhausting game was within it's last five minutes, but you were not going to give up. Even though Brendan, your boyfriend, said he couldn't make it for the game, he did give you as many pep talks and fist bumps as one could in a fifteen minute time period between the time you woke up and the time he had to leave for a grueling practice at the rink.

Your team was down only by two points, but your coach called for a timeout. He discussed strategies hurriedly and a bit angrily, drawing all over the poor, old timed white board. "______(Y/N), if you get the ball, take it straight to the net. NO HESITATIONS." Coach continued on and on, until a buzzer called for him to give up on his strenuous worry.

"LET'S GO ______(Y/N)! I BELIEVE IN YOU! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You whipped your head around to see Brendan in the stands, decked out in team colors and gear. You were amazed. "How'd he end up here?" You asked yourself with a smirk. He waved - more like flailed - to you and you waved back. "Hey stop flirting and get out there!" Your coach scolded. You ran to your spot on the court and went back to focusing. You would awe over Brendan later.

Time was officially called and there was nothing but frenzy. Blurred colors of jerseys whirled around you, but you still were able to keep up with every movement. "____(Y/N)!" Your teammate called your name, thrusting the ball in your direction. Right before the buzzer was about to sound, you shot the ball, earning your team the wining three points. "You did it!" You were crowded by your teammates and coaches in a circle. Looking up to Brendan, he gave you a thumbs up and an encouraging smile.

After returning to the locker room, showering, and changing clothes, you went to go meet Brendan outside. He looked around aimlessly, watching cars pass by. "Boo!" You poked his shoulder. "______(Y/N)!!!" Brendan wrapped his arms around you tightly, barely giving you any opportunity to breathe. "You did so well! I was there the whole time and WOW! Like you did this thing with your wrist and I was all like 'Look at the flick of da wrist OH!' and I got stared at but that wasn't a problem. BUT YOU WERE SO COOL!" Brendan could not possibly end his excitement any time soon. "BABE!" You said, chuckling. "What?" Brendan asked in a dumbfounded way. "You are going to talk your jaws off and hurt yourself." You held his jaw. "No I won't. Cause then I couldn't kiss you and I can't let that happen." Brendan kissed you gently and laughed.