Sidney Crosby: "Sid the Kid × Laughing Gas = Mayhem"

"Thanks Dr. Merinski!" You say as you hold Sidney by the arm. Your currently drugged boyfriend got a pretty nasty hit a couple days ago by an opposing player from the Chicago Blackhawks causing one of his teeth to jut upwards, cutting into his gum. The tooth had to be removed surgically, and he would most likely get a fake tooth to cover for the lost one. But until that decision could be made, they simply took out the problematic tooth.

Sidney was all for the treatment - until it had to happen. You had to hold his hand once they gave him the laughing gas because he had suddenly become very afraid of the strange room he had to be in. "________(Y/N).....What year is this man?" Sidney tried to ask. "Sid you have to keep your mouth open. Don't talk to me, okay baby?" You said sweetly. Instantly Sidney was in tears. "You don't want to ever talk to you? Ever? But _____(Y/N) I love you! I wove you s-so much!" You rolled your eyes. "Will he be okay?" The dentist asked. "Yeah this is just him being emotional...." You awkwardly nodded your head....

The struggle now was getting Sidney into the car. You didn't want him up front with you just in case he were to fling his body randomly and endanger you guys. Instead, you buckled him up in the back seat behind the passenger's seat. You didnt want him poking your shoulders either. "I don't wanna be back here! I want you! _______(Y/N)!" He screeched. "Sidney! Shush! You are fine!" You said turning on the car. "No I'm not! I don't like it! I'm not a kid! I'm a grown boy! I'm a real boy!" Your boyfriend rambled on, and all you wanted to do was give him a pacifier or something. "I guess I won't get you any ice cream then. Only good grown boys get ice cream and you are not one of them." You heard an overly intense gasp from behind you. "No...n-no! I'm a good grown boy I promise! I want the ice cream...." You turned back to see Sidney pouting. "Then be quiet silly goose!" Sidney nodded his head quickly and pressed his lips together. He really wanted that ice cream.

To make it easier on you, you asked Sidney what he wanted and went to order at the nearby outdoor ice cream shop. You got ice cream for you and him, getting him the bigger size considering he would need it later. "I got it for you~" You cooed. "Thank you!!" Sidney sat patiently. "Don't bite, okay? You may hurt yourself and cause bleeding and you don't need to bleed." Sidney smiled and accepted his ice cream. "Can I try yours?" He asked nicely. "Of course." You gave him a spoon of yours and he giggled. "I have to record this and show it to Geno." You mumbled to yourself.

It didn't take very long to drive home. You helped Sidney inside the house and let him watch hockey highlights in the living room. He sat with his legs crossed and was quiet, still finishing his ice cream. "________(Y/N). Cuddle me." This request was something you could take. You threw away your finished ice cream and hugged Sidney, laying on top of him. "Why are you cuter than me?" He asked. "Because I'm fabulous." You kissed his cheek. "But I'm fabulous too! Look at me!" Sidney got freaked. "I'm kidding! You are super fabulous!" You quickly fixed. "Yayyy!" He smiled cutely.

FINALLY, the noxious laughing gas was starting to wear off. You thought. It didn't take long for you to realize that he was still loopy about two hours later. "Geez..." Sidney began to laugh uncontrollably from his spot on the couch. "What...?" You questioned, sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen. "It hurts but...hahahaha.....haha...but....hahahaha BUTT!!!!!" You face palmed. "Go to bed Sid. I'm not doing this." You said while making a fruit salad for yourself. "No! Its too early and...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" You went into the bedroom, grabbed a pillow, and returned to your fruit salad. "Why do you need that?" He asked. "I'm going too hit you with it if you don't go to bed soon." You answered simply. "Now why!?" His endless questions were unavoidable. "Because you need to sleep and screaming about it will not help you at all!" "And screaming about it will not help you at all!" He mocked. You gave him a look and giggled. "Sidney Crosby if you don't-" "Sidney Crosby if you don't-" He copied you quicker than you could even think about. "No Sidney no." "No Sidney no." This was about to get intense:

"I hate you"
"I hate you"
"Geno is super sexy"
"Beau is actually my hubby already"
"I'm gonna have your baby"
"SIDNEY!"
"WHAT!?"

Sidney forgot about mocking you when you yelled his name. "You need to get to bed because you are getting to be too much." He began to whine at you. "Okay fine! Come here!" Sidney giggled coming over to you. "I love you Sid." You say as you hold him close to you. "I love you too." He snuggled up to you. "How bad is your pain right now?" A light pout was all Sidney gave you. "You'll be okay."