Evgeni Malkin: "With Care"

"Lula, please sweetie." Your daughter Lula cried while standing in your lap. You currently sat in a restaurant alone, receiving numerous looks from other people.

"Lula please. Shhhhh....It's okay I promise." No matter how much you tried to calm her down, she continued to be upset.

"Hey lady, wanna get your child in check?" A snarky man a couple tables away said. "Did you not teach your child when to shut up?" Another man growled. You became nervous, but did not respond to the rude people.

"Really, can you just leave with your baby? She's ruining everything" "For the love of God can you please just-" "Hey. Leave her alone." A deep,accented voice cut off someone else's. You did not look up in order to not draw attention to yourself, even though that was already unavoidable. You paid for your food but not before the male with the deep voice approached you.

"Excuse me" He stated shyly. "I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to disturb your restaurant I promise-" You looked up, only to see Evgeni Malkin, a player for the Pittsburgh Penguins. "Oh! Uhm hi! Y-You're" You fumbled around, trying to stand. "Evgeni Malkin. Yes yes that is me. What is your name?" You kissed Lula's cheek before trying to shake Evgeni's hand. "______(Y/N). I work for an office downtown. We were just having a little lunch break." He smiled down at you. "That's very nice. I notice that little girl cries. She is very cute." He smiled.

"Oh haha thank you. Her name is Lula. She is just upset today and I'm not to sure on why." You picked up your purse. "Hi Lula. You're a pretty girl just like your mama." Evgeni touched her cheek, and she was completely mesmerized by the Russian male.

"I was just about to go to the park. Uhm, would you want to come too?" You asked. A low chuckle rang in Evgeni's throat. "I would love to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Short and sweet - I'll eventually write a bettee Evgeni Malkin story but for now, have this.