The Rise of Brekker

As Kaz Rivtfield lost his brother and contact with Luciel, all hope was taken and replaced with the drive for revenge..Pekka Rollins had taken everything from joyful from Kaz and replaced them with painful and crippling memories...his new phobia made his life just a little harder then it was, he could not have any skin contact with people unless he wanted to be a shaking vomiting mess on the floor. Weeks passed and kaz had been able to find a fabricator who made Kaz a cane for his limp that could crush bones with one hit...he made new names for himself his gloves and layers dealing him a good hand.

"Dirtyhands"

"Bastard of the barrel"

"Kaz brekkers hands are filled with claws"

Now let's go back a bit to how Kaz got his name brekker...

Kazs POV
I walked around the streets of The Barrel thoughts filling my head...it's been 1 day since I woke up in the hospital kicking and screaming to get away from the unfamiliar hands of nurses and doctors..I needed a new name for myself..my last name at least so Pekka Rollins wouldn't recognize who it is that will come to kill him...and slowly but surely I will make him remember Jordie's name..last and all.

As I walked I noticed a machine outside the shop Jordie and I would shop at...it was small, rusted, and a part of it was always broken, I looked upon the name that read

Brekker

And my name soon became Kaz Brekker

Rivtfield was soon erased from my records and no one knew my last name..or that's what I thought...

There was one girl..one little girl who knew,who remembered his last name..that memory might be the only thing keeping Kaz from falling into the deep dark waters forever..