And the walls came crumbling down

It had been about 3 weeks since Luciel has appeared back in Kaz's life and she had told him what had happened to her in those missing 3 years, and Kaz still hadn't told her anything ANYTHING not even a quick summary..and she had finally had enough.

3rd POV

"I'm done! I'm done with this crap! You don't tell me ANYTHING Kaz! And I'm sick of if! You know about me and I don't know about you?! How can I go on with you if you can't confide in me?...I'm done I'm leaving."

Luciel said throwing on her cloak and hastily taking her books and turned towards the door, Kaz without even thinking reached out grabbing her arm and he did what he said he would never do...plead.

"N-no wait! Please! I-I'll tell you what h happened just p please d-don't leave!"

Kaz said his voice sounding like a scared little kid his face actually showing fear..the only emotion she has seen since she got there...

"...everything?...you promise?"

Luc asked looking into his eyes.

"Everything..."

Kaz said retracting his hand from hers as luc sat in a chair facing him.

Kaz proceeded to tell her the horrors he went through...the weeks he spent on the water, the painful days of walkin, the things he had too do to get information on her to see if she was still alive...but he left out the nerve damage scared she will look at him a different way.

Luc looked at the emotions flashing across his face, anger, fear, pain, sadness, and regret...she didn't miss how his hands constantly shook no matter how hard he tried to hide it, even jolting forward at times.

"Kaz.....I-....I'm sorry...you shouldn't have had to go through that..n no one should..."

Luciel said as Kaz met her gaze.

"You wanted to know..know you know."

Was all he said as he looked down at his canes handle finding it very interesting, luc studied his face one last time.

"Your not telling me something...you said everything so I expect everything Kaz...I can't help you if I don't know."

Kaz looked to her his eyes hard a small wall already going back up.

"I told you everything you need to know..some things you don't need to know and some things I don't want to tell."

He explained his gaze never wavering.

"Caring is a chemical defect I only spare for 2 people..I don't need others pity"

He said looking to her then to Amadeus's room.

"Pity isn't a bad thing Kaz...you taught me that.."

Luciel said following his gaze.

"I was stupid back then."

"You were young..and a boy..you still are."

Luciel said softly, she didn't miss the way he tensed when she called him a boy.

"That boy drowned in the water 3 years ago and he's not coming back up."

Kaz said his tone making her realize that she's pushing into dangerous territory.
Luc looked to him finally realizing that he had changed, the little boy wasn't hiding beneath the surface...that little boy was dead..long dead..but slowly but surely his walls came crumbling down around her brick by brick.