The joining of the Viper

After Alakzam's deadly tragedy The Viper disappeared...people thought from grief and loss...but that's not at all why she disappeared for about 3 years.

Pekka Rollins the name that Kaz revolted everytime he heard his name was one Luciel also knew very well, one day Pekka Rollins hunted down Luciel on her turf and killing her gang of snakes leaving only her and one other and that was because he offered them a deal, go see what 2 boys had washed up on the shore and if it was the Rivtfield brothers..so Luciel set off.

Luciel's POV

As I walked towards the shore my mind was racing my heart pounding in my chest..I wanted nothing more then to see 2 completely random boys..and I was wrong.

As I approached the shore I saw them..Kaz and what was left of Jordie...I rushed over feeling for a pulse anything while keeping my eyes and nose away from Jordies corpse. Kaz had a pulse it was faint but there...Kaz was unconscious his face paler then milk soaking wet and shivering from cold,I hated to leave him like this but I needed too as I softly closed Jordie's eyelids

"Goodbye Jordie...I love you"

The figure i saw as a big brother was gone..and soon i might lose Kaz if I can't convince Pekka it wasn't them, I finally got back to Pekkas club and walked inside.

"Well? Who were they?"
Pekka said

"There was not a lot there to tell...it wasn't them.."
I said keeping my voice as stern and as clear as possible.

"Your not lying?"
Pekka asked with a raised eyebrow

"No I'm not...I did my side of the deal now leave me alone.."
I said with more force in my voice.

"Fine...I'll leave you alone but just know if your lying to me..I will hunt that boy down and kill him myself.."

I didn't say anything as I walked quickly out of his club into the fresh air...I walked around the barrel waiting for any news or information on the boys washed up on the shore. My heart sunk as I heard a scream screaming for me and Jordie coming from the hospital window...the scream was filled with pain as he yelled for them to stay away from him and not to touch him...soon enough out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kaz limping badly away from the hosptial...

"I'll find you soon enough Kaz...I promise..You won't be alone."