I want to love you! I just cant...

A major roadblock stood in the way of Luciel's and Kaz's relationship to progressing further..Kaz could not touch her, or receive any touch no matter how much he wanted to he couldn't physically bring himself to it, his mind was over flooded with flashbacks of Jordie's decaying body as they floated and floated to land, Kaz's screams as he begged and begged the saints to save him to help Jordie and to not be answered...each flashback would leave him a shaking, crying, vomiting mess on the floor either locked into the bathroom or in the middle of his office...how can Luciel cope with this sight that she never, ever thought Kaz could turn into?

3rd Person POV
Luciel knew Kaz went on a mission today and he had mentioned he needed to get kidnapped to get his information, normally anyone would be worried about the well being of Kaz getting kidnapped-but it was Luciel and she knew that Kaz always had a plan...but she didn't expect the sight that was awaiting for her when she returned to his office from working downstairs in the club.

Kaz's mission went to plan as he had gotten the information he needed, but he didn't plan that when they kidnapped him they wouldn't be wearing gloves..as professional they were they decided that one day not to wear gloves. He stumbled into his office a cold sweat down his face, and his neck as he threw off his scarf and his coat stumbling into the bathroom collapsing by the toilet trying to control his breathing..the feeling of skin on skin revolted him to the point of sickness that was worse with each touch. He was shaking now as he took controlled breathes tying to calm the storm inside his stomach as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs..and the door wasn't closed.

"Damit"
Kaz thought as he closed his eyes but as of right now he didn't care if Amadeus or Luciel walked in jj him right now.

"Kaz? Kaz I know your home how did the mission go?"
Luciel asked as she walked into the office, she stopped short spotting his carelessly thrown coat and scarf on the ground leading towards the bathroom the door wide open to reveal the shaking form of Kaz leaning against the toilet on his knees sweat rolling down his face.

"KAZ! Kaz what happened?!"
Luciel asked rushing over kneeling down next to him but making no move to touch or get closer then needed to him.

"I'm fine."
Kaz spat lacking the harshness he wanted to project into his voice.

"Cut the crap Kaz! What happened?!"
Luciel fired back worry and protectiveness taking over her senses.

"They w weren't wearing gloves.."
Kaz said his breathing slowly calming down.

"W what?...oh..OH-Kaz I'm so sorry..what c can I do?"
Luciel offered sadness lacing her voice as she realized what he meant, she knew he didn't like touch but she didn't know it was to this extent as he hadn't trusted her enough to see him like this.

"Nothing..j just ride it out.."
He responded his forehead resting against the toilet taking deeper and slower breathes to calm himself  down. Luciel watched calmly making sure he didn't fall over or collapse in any way.

After a couple minutes Kaz lifted his head looking to her meeting her worried eyes.

"I'm ok.."
Was all he said moving to stand back up as Luciel stood up with him still keeping her distance.

"Are you sure? Do you need anything?"
As Luciel asked this she could see a thin wall immediately going back up his face expressionless.

"No I'm fine thank you."
Kaz said quickly limping away from her back to his desk picking up his coat and scarf from the floor.

"Kaz one of these days you have to open up to me!"
Luciel exclaimed frustration now taking over.

"I'm a open book Luciel...you just have to read me right."
Was all Kaz said as he looked her in the eye, and looked back down to his desk.