The Demjin's Viper returns

It's been approximately 3 years since Jordie died and Luciel had gone missing Kaz slowly but surely taking over The Barrel, he had opened A Crow Club at 17 as a way to build a reputation as Kaz Brekker. It was one day when Kaz felt all hope was lost, Pekka Rollins had opened his Lions club and his crime rate had gone up giving Kaz the disadvantage he didn't need, the fold-the same thing that harbors the creatures that brutally murdered his parents still stood tall the Black Heretic still had not been identified. And kaz felt as if he didn't have Amadeus, a man who had came into his life just months earlier taking on a big brother role-he wouldn't be alive...but Kazs thoughts changed to a lighter path as a face from the past showed up at his door.

3rd POV
Kaz sat in his office twirling the shiny head of his crow cane his head lost in thought repeating the same thing.

"Pekka Rollins, Jordie, Rollins, Luciel"
His mind seemed to be on a stuck record never finding another thought, that stuck record was paused as Amadeus walked in the door

"Boss..someone's here for you..says they have a delivery."

Amadeus said a grin on his face

"Your grinning...what's going on?"

Kaz asked looking up at him his face hard but not cruel.

"2 men downstairs have the special mead delivery! This will really boost the clubs bar section"
Amadeus said a grin on his face.

Kaz grinned back at Amadeus's excitable manner as the had gotten very close over a course of a few weeks, after a month they had become like brothers Kaz found himself to be finding comfort in Amadeus's ways and actions.
They both stood up when they heard commotion outside and what seemed to be men yelling, Kaz grabbed his cane and his gun rushing down the stairs to the outside where a group of men were surrounding a girl who was wearing a hood over her face but seemed to be injured.

"Hey!...I think you better leave this girl alone, your on my turf now"
Kaz yelled to them a couple feet away his gun loaded and in his hand.

"AY? What business is it to you? She owes us a couple kruge!"

One of the guys yelled back stepping closer to the girl

"Now that was unwise."

Kaz said and with flashing speed cocked his pistol and shot the guy in the shoulder not even flinching.

"AGH! Y y you shot me!"

The guy yelled his hand pressing to his now bleeding shoulder.

"I said Step.away.from the girl...you or any of your boys move to her the next one goes in your head"

Kaz said his eyes set and hard as the men scurried away as fast as they possibly could Away from Kaz and the girl, the girl stumbled over to him lazily putting a bag of bloody kruge in his hand.

"T thanks for saving me..t this should c cover any inconvenience...I c caused"

She said slightly swaying

"I appreciate it but you really should get some help..you don't look too good-"

He paused as he saw her eyes start to roll back
"-m madeus!"

He called stepping away just in time for Amadeus to catch the girl and her hood fell open to reveal none other then the face of a unconscious Luciel.

"L Luciel?!"

Amadeus and Kaz said at the same time before Amadeus shot Kaz a confused but then understanding look.

Kaz felt faint, his limbs felt numb his heart pounding blood rushing in his ears...his girl, She was back...