18. Deal with the Devil.

Aaaand done! Here ya go! An early chapter! I hope you enjoy it and leave a vote! If everything goes smoothly, I should have another installment for you guys by Friday!

Finger's crossed!🤞

____________________________________

Inside his large carriage, the Aero Mage reclined comfortably in in his luxurious bed. Once again clothed in his iconic white robes. He was currently living the life which countless mortal men dreamed of. Which was to be surrounded by busty beauties on all sides, while having them catering all of his needs.

The most beautiful and voluptuous woman of his fed him exotic fruits which he had picked up while traveling. Meanwhile another, rubbed herself against him, pouring her generous bosom into his palm. The last lass was expertly massaging his thin muscles. The [Wind Demon] was in an upbeat mood. With his main objective achieved, he could finally rest easy.

However despite his lazy attitude, he was actually in agonizing pain! In fact, if one looked at his chest they would see a sickly Neon-green tint staining the area around his sternum. He was suffering from a magical essence poisoning!

With the essences being Aero attributed, he felt as if a thousand blades were hacking away inside his chest cavity.

This was a side effect caused by crudely consuming the [Sky root] which is a low level magical herb. While it possessed good Mana regenerative abilities it was a magical herb that also possessed a large amount of Aero magical essences, which affected it's level.

Fortunately, due to his affinity with Aero magical essences, he could keep the energy from spreading throughout his body and further damaging it. In fact, with his level of mastery he would even be able to slowly extract the poison from his body over time.

That is if he could stand the constant pain. Were he a simple low leveled Pseudo-Mage, he would have to go looking for his master immediately. Official Mages possessed an unmatched control over magical essences when compared to Pseudo-Mages. With their power a simple spell was all they needed to strip the harmful magical essences from a person's body, especially if they had an affinity with these essences.

Even though his master was a Pyro Mage it would be easy to remove the foreign magical essence by using his extremely strong Mana to carefully withdraw it from a person's body.

Suddenly Barry's hold on the maid's bosom tightened as he remembered his younger days. He had been poisoned by magical essences twice, in his early days. Each time his master had displayed concern for him together with the other two mages of Crestell city.

Back then he was surprised that they were also extremely concerned him. He felt honor and gratitude towards the mages for placing such importance on his health and had thanked them profusely.

They simply smiled and told him that they valued his talent for magic. They then took turns to 'carefully' extract the magical essences from his body. the process was just as painful as the magical poisoning. In the end it took him 10 years to recover from the damaging injuries.

It was only years later that he realised just what had happened to him and what they had done to him. Instead of using their well developed Mana to extract the magical particles from his body, they had used their own magical energy to crudely flow through him and used it to removed the magical essences from his being.

This was extremely dangerous and damaging to him as they were basically pumping him full of three different magical essences! They had been actually using his body as a testing board to improve their magical control!

Fortunately, they were all Official Mages with strong Mana that granted them superior magical control. If not, then he would have died and pitiful death! At the thought of this injustice, the Mage's grip on the maids bosom tightened so much that the poor woman gasped out.