23.Trial.

Brrrr....this chapter is another long one so you guys better grab a seat and tuck yourselves in for a ride!

___________________________________

Dragx sat in a meditative pose with his eyes tightly shut. His breathing was so even and calm it looked as if he was asleep! If this was back on Earth, were his Brain-waves to be tested right now, the results would show that he was fading in and out of  the 'Zen' state that the Great Monks of Tibet often slipped into when in deep meditation.

If one looked closely, they could see his eyes rolling around behind his eyelids, as if he was in (REM) sleep. However he was actually fully conscious, his mind was just entirely focussed on the constant stream of information raging within it!

Despite being in a cool, dark room, a thin layer of sweat coated his Forehead. His consciousness overflowed with what could only loosely be called 'images' of his hand's interior biology!

To say that he could 'see' images wouldn't be enough to explain the sheer wonder of his Arcane Sense! That is because he could both 'see' and 'feel' things with his magic. But that too wouldn't be enough to explain this sense.

He wouldn't find the words to describe his magical senses if he needed to! It would be like trying to explain how colour looks to a person who was born blind! He could try a say he could 'see' and 'feel' as his entire hand pulse in tandem with the beat of his heart, but he would be leaving out so much information that simple words couldn't explain.

It would be like telling a blind man to imagine the feeling of heat to be Red and the feeling of cold to be Blue. But those words wouldn't make any sense to a person who has never seen these colours. Just as it is impossible to imagine a colour that one has never seen.

He couldn't link what he could sense now to anything he'd seen before. A whole new world unveiled itself before his 'eyes' as he 'looked' at the connective tissue and Blood Circulation inside his hand.

"Haaaah" Dragx opened his eyes and released a breath. The back of his eyes throbbed in a manner he'd become way too familiar with. Scanning himself with arcane magic allowed him to unlock an amazing sense, however it placed a massive amount of stress on his mind.

If compared with the Pocket-Watch then his hand was at least Ten times more complicated! Even still, Dragx was unable to sense most of the nerves and capillaries that he knew were there. They were just too small and numerous for his feeble human mind to behold.

However, if his theory was correct, then he'd be 'seeing' much more in the future!

Based of his recent observation, he hypothesized that his Brain function seems to be increasing and his thought processes were getting sharper!

Previously, he could only tentatively scan his Pocket-Watch for a few minutes, before mental exhaustion forced him to stop. But now he could easily scan the whole clockwork of the watch and even tell the time just from how the gears were positioned!

If this was the case and he'd be able to increase the efficiency of his Brain function then in time, he would be able to scan a whole limb with no problem and then his entire body!

Not to mention the plethora of other benefits one would acquire with a super Brain! Increased motor skills, a Godly level of Arithmetic ability, incredibly swift thought processes and even improved sensory interpretation!

He'd be beyond human if he somehow managed to improve his Brain function by even a bit! Though, this would definitely take a great amount of time and by the rate he was going, he could be looking at months or even a whole year of painful headaches every day before he fully scanned his hand and knew each and every muscle fiber, capillary, vein, tendon and artery! Not including the uncountable number of coiling tiny capillaries veins!