I never thought i would see you again

I hadn't spoken to Chelsy all day. It was for a good reason, of course. I was still upset , but it was time for me to leave for the day, so I have to tell her she can go home also.

So I rose from my desk and walked down the hall and ran into Christopher. Great.

"Lauren, hey. Let's talk in your office." He said with a smile on his face.

"I'm actually on my way out, because I have plan tonight. If this is about tomorrow, you can call me later." I said as I tried to walk past him.

He caught my forearm and pulled me towards him. None of this was gentle and I've never seen him act like this before.

"Ow, let me go. You're hurting me." I said kind of loud.

That cause him to grab my cheeks and push me up against the wall. My head ran into the wall and I felt dizzy.

"Listen to me right now. I know you're going on a date with that guy tonight, but I want to make this clear. You're mine."

I pushed him off me and slapped him. No guy should ever handle a lady like that. But he was surprising me more and more as his hand slapped my cheek.

"You're going on a date with me tomorrow. Got it?" He said and pushed me up against the wall again.

"Hey!" Chelsy called from down the hall.

She was running now, because you could hear her heels clicking against the floor. By this time, however, Chris had moved away from me.

"You ever touch her like that again, and you won't have a dick." She said venomously.

"What are you talking about?" He said then walked down the hall. "See you later, Lauren." And he was gone.

"What the hell was that?" Chelsy then asked me while looking at me intently.

"N-nothing. You're free to go. I'll call you tonight." I said as I ran out the door to my car.

6:01. I have less than an hour to get ready. Joyful.

---------

My doorbell rang at 6:55. He is always early, but luckily we were keeping it causal today, so I just had to do my hair and make up. I'd chosen to wear yoga pants because they were soooo comfy.

"Hey, Axel." I said as I opened the door.

He came in and grabbed my face(gently) and was looking at it intently. Then he took my arm and was inspecting it. 

"I thought I was the nurse." I said with a laugh. "What are you doing?"

"I'm seeing if he left any bruises. I swear to God he's dead." He said in a cold voice.

"Wait, who?"

"Chris. Chelsy call me and told me she caught him pushing you into a wall? Who does that?"

"I'm fine." I said and grabbed his hand. "Can we go now?" I asked with a smile.

He seemed to relax and wove his fingers through mine.

"Yeah, come on. Get ready to have a ball."

-----

"YOU RENTED OUT CHUCKIE CHEESE?!?!" I said excitedly.

"Oh yes. We're going to have so much fun. Come on." He said and ran into the jungle gym.

I followed him in it, but he suddenly stopped.

"I'll count to ten and come find you. Get a good hiding place." He said and turned around.

What are we, five? I shook my head as i crawled as fast as I could. I made it to the top and hid in the slide. My heart was beating so fast, it was crazy. I've never done well with hide and seek because i'm too easily scared.

"I'm coming." I heard Axel yell from somewhere in the tunnels.

I could slide down, but it goes into the ball pit, and that's too noise. So I shimmied down the slide and sat half way. There is no way he could find me in here.

Just then I felt the slide shake and my eyes rose just in time to see Axel coming down.

I let out a scream as I braced myself for impact. He grabbed me and I was knocked on my back.

When we reached the ball pit, he was on top of me.

"Did you plan that?"

"No, i'm just that good." Axel said with a smile.

I threw one of the balls at him and it hit him in the chest.

"Excuse you!" He said before he picked me up and threw me further into the pit.

I quickly got up and ran for the exit.

"Aw, you're no fun." He pouted.

His face was so precious, it made me kiss him like it was an involuntary movement.

"Mmm. I could get used to that." He said as he pulled away. "Okay, let's go eat."

And that's what we did. We ate and talked for about two hours before he took me to his apartment. Yeah, HIS!

Now we were just sitting on his couch talking again.

"I really don't want you going out with him tomorrow." Axel said as he played with my hands.

"I know." I sighed. "But I have to. Then on monday, I'll take Chels to my boss and tell her what happened."

"Promise?"

I kissed him. "Promise."

He kissed me again and it felt so nice. I felt like I was in heaven when he laid me down on his bed. My mind was telling me to stop, but it just felt so....right. Well, until someone knocked and he reluctantly pulled away.

"No one's supposed to be coming over." He said as he got up.

I took this opportunity to memorize his lovely body as I followed him out into the living room.

"Maybe I should leave." I said awkwardly. What if his parents showed up?

He turned around and kissed me.

"Please stay." He whispered and I nodded.

I had this happy feeling go over my body and it was like I was on cloud nine! Well, until he opened the door...

Standing there, in the doorway, was a man about 5'8 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Next to him was a girl with short red hair (from a box) and bright blue eyes. I thought i'd never see them again.

"Darcy? Anthony? What are you doing here?" Axel asked surprised.

"Came to see how Chicago was treating you." Darcy said as she eyed me. "Seems like it's been fun." She looked back at Axel. "Can you have your slut here leave? So inappropriate."

"Darcy! She's not a slut. This is my girlfriend, Lauren Samuels." He said as he pulled me into him. A smile crept onto my face. Girlfriend, huh?

"No way, dude! You're dating Loser Lauren from high school? Why?" Anthony said with distaste.

"Back off." Axel growled. "I like her. I think you two need to leave. Go back to Texas." He said as the door started shutting.

"Wait until Samantha hears about this!" Darcy howled.

Once the door was shut, we starred at it.

"I can't believe it. I never thought I'd see those people ever again in my whole entire life." I said in disbelief.

He pulled me into him and kissed the top of my head.

"Yet, here I am." He chuckled. "Now, let's get to bed." He said and tugged on my hand. "You have a big day tomorrow."

We went to bed, but I couldn't help but think about Axel calling me his girlfriend. It made me so happy, yet I was afraid I'd wake up tomorrow, and this would all be a dream...