Lets just have sex

I stared at the familiar turquoise walls and the pictures that hung. Chelsy obviously put some more up of her and I, so I guess she really did miss me while I was away. Things had really changed. Just over a year ago I was in my normal routine, going to work, checking on patients, and just having a whole system to getting jetted off to New Jersey. 

"What are you thinking about?" Axel said as he let his hand run over my naked back. 

"Nothing." I said and shake my head. It's all in the past. "I'm just glad to be back." Flipping over, I give him a cheeky grin and kiss him fully on the lips. 

"mmm, I think i'm the one who's the happiest to have you back." He said and pulled me into him further, making it known just how happy he is. 

Snuggling in closer to him, I laid my head on his chest while he rubbed up and down my right arm. It was just so peaceful to finally be in his arms, it felt like that's how it was supposed to be. Maybe we had to go through all the jumping and hoops to get where we were, and I could only hope that this is where we'll be for a while. 

With a kiss to my temple, he climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I had a wonderful view of his sculptured ass. He carried himself too confidently for me, and a rosy color made its way on to my cheeks. 

"Don't blush, babe. You'll be used to it sooner or later." He said from the bathroom, not even glancing at me once. How in the world did he know...

"How do you know i'll get used to it? What makes you think i'll stick - AXEL!" I shielded my eyes as he walked out of the bathroom, causing me to shriek. He was in all of his naked glory but I was still not used to his lack of modesty around me.

"As if you could resist this," He said and gestured down to his sculptured body. 

My eyes were still shut tightly because I wasn't used to the joking part of sex. It was always sort of a... hobby? Garrett was never the joker when it came to this. He was always passionate and stoic. It was kind of nice to get someone that wasn't afraid to joke around, because it lightened the mood, which made it easier for me to muster up some confidence.

"Honestly, Ax, put some clothes on." I said and waved my arm to let him know he could do that now. 

"Awe come on." I could imagine him pouting, with his bottom lick stuck out and my teeth begging to- "I was planning to stay the whole day in bed." He said suggestively. Okay i'm not sure if my confidence will be able to stay now...

"Fuck that!" I said and looked at him, keeping my eyes on his. "I have to go in to the office tomorrow and i'll need to walk." I emphasized. 

"You make me feel like I'm doing my job right, so there's nothing to complain about." He said and wiggled his eye brows. 

"Can you stop with your dirty talk for like, five minutes because-"

"That is not dirty talk. Soooo far from it." He shook his head which caused his blonde hair to fall over his eyes. "I will spread your-"

"Okay before I lose my appetite can we stop talking about this." I beg. No matter how much fun he thinks he's causing, it's making me uncomfortable. Hell, i've been with two guys ever. I'm not too confident yet. But maybe....

It's not like I was a prude. I'm obviously not, but i've never been in a relationship where we'd joke about sex or whatever. My friends always said that if he has a sense of humour and you can laugh with him, then you'd be great together in bed. This is true because Axel and I are like, phenomenal.

Deciding that it was time to put my plan into play, i stretched a bit, using a breathy moan as my muscles loosened, causing an almost euphoric sensation. For fucks sake, i didn't know muscles could get that tight...

"Lee, you need to stop doing that." Axel said in a low, almost growl-like voice. So it's working, huh? "You need to cover up too or else-" 

My exit from bed put his words to a stop as the sheet fell away from my body, exposing it to the chilly air. I tried to think of good thoughts so that i wasn't aware of the lack of communication between us right now. The air was getting thick and my eyes popped open in fear that I was being an embarrassing idiot while a greek god was standing in the room looking at me.

What made my face heat up and my lower stomach clench was the way Axel was looking at me. His eyes were going up and down my naked body and then they stopped when he made eye contact with me. There was a sort of... dare i say approval, radiating from him. His lips turned up on the side, showing off his beautiful smirk, but it turned into a real, toothy smile as his eyes sparkled.

"Well look at you!" He said and walked over to me slowly; very slowly. I wasn't sure what to do, so i stayed frozen to my spot. "You know, Lee, confidence is so. fucking. sexy." he growled as his lips slanted over mine. His hands reached down to my waist and lifted me into the air and my legs wrapped around his waist. 

"God I never want to be anywhere than in your arms." I moaned out as his lips attached to my neck. I was glad he had his hands around my back and on my butt because my arms were quickly becoming jelly. 

"Hold on, babe." He whispered in my ear and then bit it, which made a louder moan come from my throat. 

Grinding on him a bit more, I was satisfied by getting a couple moans and my name said in a breathy voice from him. It was sort of a magical feeling to know you affect someone so much. The feelings that blossomed became more intense with each passing day, and if I was lucky, I'd get to keep him forever. If he wanted me forever, that is. 

Having enough, he basically threw me on the bed, causing me to let out a squeal. 

"Axel! I could have bounced off and got hurt." I playfully pouted. 

His only response was to crawl over to me and nip at my pout. I tried to contain my smile but I couldn't. He laughed and then placed delicate kisses on my neck. 

"I really fucking love you, Lee."

That feeling from before was back. Axel James Gains had told me he loved me. It was as if the world stopped spinning as he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and I could see all the love and hope in them. 

My smile became bright as I kissed him with as much emotion and strength that I could muster up. Continuing the kisses down his neck, I bit him lightly over his heart and smiled at him.

"I love you too." I said sincerely. There was not a doubt in my mind that I could love someone else as much as I love him. Sure I loved Garrett, but it was a different kind of love. What I felt with Axel was a searing, fiery kind of love and passion that I couldn't get enough of. 

"Great! Let's have sex for the rest of the day!" He said with the biggest grin i've seen him ever wear. 

I laughed loudly but we ended up doing just that. There is just something about being with someone you love that magnifies the feeling and we couldn't get enough. Not that i'm complaining.

-----------------------

@emmyroxs02 this is what i've been talking about. its not as bad as i first thourght but i did have to beg him to cut some "stuff" out. " :)