TEASE

Y/N POV-

So, I went overboard, yes this is a simple date, one I didn't want to go on in the first place and yet I find my self-dressed to the nines.

It's far too late for me to change now and she'll be here in 15 minutes.

I dread the look on her face when she sees that I actually made an effort. I can already imagine the comments she'll make; I'm not looking forward to it.

One, two, three knocks at my door... she's here.

"Hey stranger." She smiles as I open the door.

My breath hitches in my throat as I look her up and down; some how she'd managed to look even better than the last time I saw her.

"Hey." I say calmly.

"So where are we going?" she asks.

"You asked me on the date, I figured you had something planned." I tell her.

"No, I made it pretty clear that you owed me a date, which meant you'd plan it." She retorts.

"So, neither of us made a plan."

"Way to state the obvious." She rolls her eyes.

There it is again, her usual bitchy self if back... absolutely fucking wonderful.

"Just come inside, I'll cook for us or whatever." I tell her. Reluctantly, I move out of the doorway to let her inside.

"You're not gonna poison me... right?" She jokes.

"I'm not the criminal... remember?" I copy her tone.

"Innocent until proven guilty." She remarks.

"Whatever," I show her to the kitchen pointing to the barstools "you can sit here while I cook."

"Feeling awfully bossy aren't we Agent Y/L/N."

I start grabbing things out of the fridge, my back to her as I prepare the food.

"Why do you call me Agent Y/L/N? You found out where I live, I'm pretty sure you know my name." I question.

"I do know your name; I was waiting to see if you'd tell me your name first though." She explains.

"Just use my first name then."

"I like how you squirm when I use your title, almost as if it turns you on." She laughs.

Despite the fact I know she can't see my face; I roll my eyes.

The familiar scent of her perfume suddenly smells stronger, alerting me to turn around.

"Do I turn you on?" She wonders nonchalantly.

Yes.

"No." I breathe, averting my attention away from her body, which is now closer than I can handle.

"You're an awful liar." She whispers.

I hear her heart pounding against her chest "Natasha, I think I'm the one turning you on," I walk closer to her "aren't I." I whisper into her ear, blowing a light stream of air over her skin.

"Tease." She whispers.

I push past every urge that begs me to push myself even closer and instead I back away from her. Proud of my ability to silence her with such little effort. Had I known this was all I had to do, I would've done this a long time ago.

She wanders back over to the barstools; she clears her throat "So what are you making?"

"Paella, it's all I can do on short notice."