Wings of Honor: Meeting The Enemy

SPOILER ALERT: This book is heavily based on Wing Of Fire book 9: Talons of Power. If you do not want spoilers, go read it first. There is a lot more detail about Turtle in it. This book focuses on new characters and follows their points of view in the same story, so you will reread a lot of the dialogue and plot. Be advised.

(03/05/22)
Hey everyone,
I'm still working on WOH, and hopefully the excitement is ramping up now.

My birthday is coming up soon, and I just finished TZT:2ndPlt, as well as March Madness is well underway for school, I don't think I will be able to upload as often as I would like.
Feel free to check out Tales From The Temp Folder if you want to see future snapshots of your favorite stories, or maybe check out The Zombie Train Series. I have plenty of hours of content running around in various places, hopefully enough to keep you entertained until I can get back in the swing of things.

For now, enjoy these first chapters for MTE. I'll be uploading more as soon as I can. But admittedly, writing an entirely new book from scratch takes a lot more man-hours than adapting already written material, so don't expect frequent updates. I do what I can.

Otherwise, until next time.
Stay safe, stay healthy.
Take care.
-FishyFish831

Wings of Fire is owned by Tui T. Sutherland. I do not claim ownership of Wings of Fire. I only own the plot of my story and original characters.
Art and assets are not mine, links to where I got them will be provided upon request at my earliest convenience.