Years Later

Years after Tony, Natasha, Vision and Steve died people were still grieving - especially Peter.

Bucky and Sam missed their best friend, Yelena and her parents missed their daughter/sister, Wanda was still grieving over Vision, etc.

Peter was by far the worst (excluding Pepper).

Peter still had nightmares of Tony saying things like "You could've saved me".

MJ would always have to comfort him.

By 2033 MJ and Peter were married, being high school sweethearts, and had their first child - a girl named Dahlia (for the Black Dahlia that first united them).

"Peter," MJ said quietly as she sat on the couch since Dahlia had just gotten to sleep.

"Yeah M?" Peter asked as he laid on the couch, putting his head on her lap. Without thinking about it, MJ immediately started combing her hands through his hair.

"I was thinking... do you want to introduce Dahl to Mr. Stark?"

Peter's eyes immediately flashed open and looked MJ in the eyes.

"Really?"

"Really. She's already met your mom (Pepper) and Morgan, who absolutely loves her. Why not introduce her to Mr. Stark?"

"... I think that sounds good."

The next day Peter, MJ and Dahlia headed off to the personal memorial for him that Pepper helped with, using his Iron Man suit.

When the three got to the site, they were met with Tony's last suit with flowers and such all over.

Luckily the small family was the only one there at that time.

Peter smiled with his E.D.I.T.H. glasses on that he wore all the time (especially as CEO of Stark Industries).

He looked at his wife and she nodded, saying "Go ahead."

He smiled and turned to the suit. "Mr. Stark, there's someone I want you to meet." He paused and took Dahlia from MJ then walked closer. "Meet Dahlia..." he paused and looked MJ straight in the eyes and said, "your granddaughter."

MJ smiled with tears in her eyes: Peter finally accepted himself as Tony's son.

Three years later MJ and Peter had a son: Anthony Howard Parker after Peter's father and grandfather.

The family of four was complete - Peter Benjamin Parker, Michelle Jane Parker, Dahlia Natasha Parker and Anthony Howard Parker.

364 Words