Chapter 6

This chapter starts from ,

Riddhima clicking photos in the garden at the night .

Vansh thinks :

What is she doing ? Why is she clicking pictures of this mansion . Is she spying ? I don't know about her truth , So I must be careful of her .

Vansh goes and grabs the camera from her hand .

Vansh : What are you doing ? Are you spying . Are you taking photos of this mansion and sending it to that Kabir . What is your plan ah ? You will take photos and easily get the blue print of this mansion . I will not let it happen .

Vansh throws and breaks the camera . Riddhima gets scared .

Riddhima : Vansh .... What are you doing , This is my favourite camera , and you just broke it . Look I was not spying and all , I was just clicking photos as the scenery was good . I was just clicking the  pictures of the moon .

Riddhima cries seeing the broken camera .

Riddhima : It was my favourite one . Kabir gifted it to me on my birthday . From that day to till now , I cannot even tolerate a scratch on this camera . But now you broke it .

She cries and leaves .

Vansh : Is she telling the truth ?

Vansh takes the camera and fixes it little bit and sees , There are lots of pictures of moon .

Vansh : What did I do ? She was taking the photos of moon only . I only over reacted .

The camera completely offs . Vansh feels guilty .

Vansh goes to the dinning table and sees Riddhima sitting and crying there . Ishani comes .

Ishani : What happened bhai ? Why is she creating a scene over here .

Vansh : I broke her camera , That's why she is crying . Riddhima look , I will buy an another camera .

Riddhima : It's ok , I don't need anything from you . That was only my favourite , You cannot replace anything . Some broken things cannot be fixed .

Ishani : Hello , excuse me , Don't do too much . It is just a camera , Why are you bothering my bhai . He will buy you an expensive camera .

Riddhima : Oh really , Ok then , I will go push your bhai from mountain top and I will bring an another new bhai for you , Will you accept it ?

Ishani : You are too much . No humans can talk to you .

Ishani stares and leaves .

Riddhima stares at Vansh and goes to her room .

Next morning ,

Riddhima wakes up , After taking bath she goes to the dressing table . To her suprise , She finds the camera which Vansh broke yesterday .The camera is fixed properly like a new camera . She finds a note near it .

Which says :

Some broken things can be fixed if we have a will .

Riddhima smiles on reading this . She takes the camera and runs to Vansh's study room . She sees Vansh sleeping tired on the Chair .

Riddhima thinks :

He values my emotion , I think it took the whole night for him to fix this camera . Let him sleep now , I should not disturb him .

Riddhima turns to leave , but suddenly the mat slips her leg and she falls on Vansh's lap .

Vansh opens his eyes , He sees Riddhima sitting on his lap .