Chapter 10

This chapter starts with ,

Riddhima wakes up , she goes towards Vansh . She sees him sleeping . She smiles . She admires him .

Riddhima thinks :

What am I doing , am I getting attracted to Vansh , Did I start liking him ?

Vansh suddenly opens his eyes . Riddhima gets tensed . She gets up and is above to leave . Vansh holds her by wrist and pulls her close .

Vansh : What were you doing ?

Riddhima : Actually..... I was ....

Vansh : You was what ?

Riddhima : I was looking at you .

Vansh : You were admiring me , right ?

Riddhima : No , no I was not admiring . I just checked whether you are sleeping or not .

Riddhima frees her hand from Vansh's grip and goes .

Vansh : Still how long you will run from me Riddhima . One day or the other you will come to me by your own will .

In swimming pool side ,

Sia is seen sitting tensed with her phone . Riddhima comes and notices her .

Riddhima : Sia , What happened ? Why are you tensed ?

Sia : Bhabhi ... Actually... I will tell you but you should not tell this to anyone .

Vansh spots Riddhima and Sia sitting together . He hears their conversation without their knowledge .

Riddhima : I won't tell anyone .

Sia shows her phone to Riddhima .

Sia : Bhabhi , see he is following me in social media , for the past 5 days he is sending I love you messages to me . I am very scared what if bhai comes to know this . What if he comes and do something . I did not accept his proposal , but he is simply irritating me .

Riddhima : You can block him nah

Sia : Bhabhi I blocked him , but he is using fake accounts and talking to me .

Riddhima : Sia , This is a simple issue , I thought you are going to tell me some big issue .

Riddhima laughs . Sia looks confused .

Riddhima : Do as I say , Then he will never ever text you again .

Sia : Ok bhabhi .

Riddhima : Accept his proposal .

Sia : Bhabhi , what are you saying ?

Riddhima : Do as I say . Text him I love you too .

Sia accepts his proposal and texts I love you too . The boy sends thank you . When can we meet ? Shall we go out for a date .

Riddhima : Sia , Now he is asking you for an date isn't ?

Sia : Bhabhi , how are you saying this without looking at my phone itself .

Riddhima : I know ... I know .. Now text him that  You will go with him for the date .

Sia : Bhabhi , what are you saying ?

Sia texts it ,

The boy sends : When shall I come to pick up you ? Where is your house ?

Riddhima : Now type , " Come to pick me at 12 o clock that time only my husband and children will be sleeping , We can peacefully go for date " .