Chapter 25 ( epilogue )

After 8 years ,

Riddhima is busy clicking photos in a zoo ,

Riddhima's junior : Mam , Riddhima mam , there is a call from your home .

Riddhima turns to see her assistant . She gets the phone from her hands .

Riddhima : Hello

Ridvik : Ma come home fast , I and papa are waiting for you from a long time . Please please come back soon . I miss you .

Riddhima : Ok baby I will come soon .

She cuts the call and smiles .

Junior : Mam who is he ? The person who spoke to you in the call .

Riddhima smiles : He is my son Ridvik ,  he is 7 years old .

Junior : I think he is missing you badly .

Riddhima : Ah that's true , he loves me more than anyone , infact more than his father . He doesn't like his father's company .

Junior : Mam I never thought you are a mother , because till now you are looking very young . Mam do you have only one son or ..

Riddhima : I have a daughter also , she is 5 years old , she is opposite to her brother . Even if I don't be in the house for 2 years also she won't bother , she will just enjoy her father's company and stay , She loves her father a lot .

Junior : Your family seems like an interesting family . I will come with you to your house and see your kids mam , please .

Riddhima : Sure .

They goes to VR mansion .

Kabir is playing with Vanya  . Vanya is beating Kabir .

Riddhima : Vanya how dare you ? Why are you beating your chacha ah ?

Kabir laughs : Riddhima it's ok , why are you getting angry , she is a kid .

Riddhima : No Kabir , now if she starts beating you , then when she grows up also she will beat you . I won't allow all this .

Vanya comes and hugs Riddhima's knees .

Vanya : Sorry ma .

Riddhima : It's ok beta . Kabir only you came ah ? Where is Aarav and Ananya ?

Kabir : They are on the way your highness.

Junior : Mam who are they ? Aarav and Ananya ?

Riddhima : They are my bestfriend Kabir's son and wife . Kabir where is my sister ?

Kabir : She is in the kitchen romancing her husband .

Riddhima laughs : What ?

Kabir : Really , you go see for yourself .

Riddhima goes to the kitchen , she sees Karishma and Angre .

Angre : Karishma please eat this .

Karishma : No I won't eat . Leave me .

Angre holds her wrist .

Angre : I won't leave you until you eat .

Riddhima : Jiju leave her , if she is not eating , I will eat it . Don't worry .

Angre leaves Karishma's wrist .

Angre smiles : Riddhima have it .

Riddhima : No no you both continue your romance , where is Anika ? I was searching for her only .