Chapter 15

This chapter starts with ,

Karishma : What did she say ?

Kabir : She said hereafter I am not her friend and you are not her sister .

Karishma : Kabir , she should not have married Vansh . That is the problem now . She has fallen in love with Vansh . That's why we became bad in front of her eyes .

Kabir : We will kidnap Riddhima from VR mansion , that is only safe for her , otherwise Vansh will torcher her .

Karishma : No need , let her be there .

Kabir : But ...

Karishma : I hardly gained Vansh's trust and became his best friend , but anyways he did not share any of his secrets with me . Because he only trusts Angre . He won't share his business secrets to anyone . So we must wait until Riddhima gain her memory , then she will spy on Vansh . So Riddhima should be in VR mansion only .

Kabir : I don't think so Riddhima will spy on Vansh , she started loving him . She is loving the man whom she promised to kill .

Karishma : Kabir , we will kill Vansh .

Kabir : What ? But Riddhima promised to kill Vansh nah ?

Karishma : Now she started loving him , she won't kill him . We have to kill Vansh him  anyhow  . I cannot let that Vansh live peacefully for my sister's sake . I will kill him .

Kabir : No need , don't need to kill Vansh , If Riddhima kills Vansh it is ok , if we kill him , she will feel bad , she will go away from us , She will become a widow . Please don't do this . We will destroy Vansh's business , but please don't need to kill him . Riddhima will be broken .

Karishma : From when onwards you started careing for Vansh ?

Kabir : I don't care about Vansh , I care about Riddhima's life and her husband .

Karishma : We will get her remarried , but don't need to keep Vansh alive .

Kabir : You know nah , already Riddhima lost her first love , if she loses her second love also then she will feel very bad .

Karishma : Kabir I think along with Riddhima you also lost your memory , Did you forget ? Who killed Riddhima's first love ? it was Vansh . Vansh killed Riddhima's ex-boyfriend in front of her eyes . Vansh snatched her first love .

Kabir : But Karishma , that was past .

Karishma : I don't know what happened to you . You only care about Riddhima . You don't care about me .

Kabir : No , it is nothing like that .

Karishma : This is my final decision I will kill Vansh no matter what .

Karishma leaves , Kabir worries .

Scene changes ,

Riddhima is crying in her room ,

Riddhima : Sorry Vansh , I know how difficult it is to live without a father . You have gone through a lot . My sister is the reason for all your sufferings . Sorry Vansh .

Vansh comes inside the room ,

Vansh : So you are here , everyone are searching for you , and you are here . I think you have put some spell on my family . You...

Before Vansh could complete , Riddhima comes and hugs him tightly , Vansh pushes her back .

Vansh : Now what is this new drama ?

Riddhima : Actually I want to tell something .

Vansh : Don't need to tell , whatever you say will be a lie only . If you what to tell , tell your sister's name .