Chapter 19

This chapter starts with ,

Vansh is above to drink the juice ,

Riddhima thinks : How can he drink the juice which Karishma ji gave him , no I won't let him drink .

Riddhima : Vansh I am very thirsty , give me the juice .

Saying this she grabs the juice glass from Vansh's hand .Vansh looks at her smiling .

Karishma thinks : Oh no my sister can't drink this juice .

Vansh : Riddhima this juice is for me , give it to me . Karishma bought it specially for me .

Riddhima : It's ok , I will ask the maid to get another one . But now I will drink this .

Karishma thinks : Oh no I have to do something .

Riddhima is above to drink , Karishma acts like getting up , and then acts to faints and falls on Vansh's lap . Riddhima gets shocked on seeing Karishma faint , she keeps the glass on the table .

Riddhima panicks : Karishma ji Karishma ji get up , what happened ?

Vansh : Riddhima relax , I will make her get up . Bring water . I don't know what happened to her all of a sudden .

Riddhima gives water to Vansh , Vansh splashes it on Karishma's face . Karishma acts to slowly open her eyes . Karishma gets up from Vansh's lap , and slightly pushes the juice glass kept on the table , the glass falls down and breaks leaving the juice flow all over the floor .

Karishma : I don't know how I fainted , sorry Riddhima I pushed your juice also .

Ridhima : It's ok , no problem . What happened why did you faint ?

Karishma : Actually I was under some work pressure , so may be I could have fainted due to pressure .

Vansh : It's ok , but Karishma take care of yourself . Ok .

Karishma : Ok .

At night ,

Riddhima is angrily roaming in her room here and there .

Riddhima : How dare that Vansh , how could he ? He was openly flirting with Karishma ji in front of me . Today he will get the punishment he deserves .

Vansh comes inside the room and catches Riddhima's wrist .

Vansh : Sweetheart are you waiting for me ?

Riddhima : Oh Vansh , you , come come I was waiting for you only .

Vansh : Oh really .

Saying this he comes near her and tucks the hair strands behind her ears . Riddhima pushes Vansh with her full force .

Riddhima : How dare you Vansh ? Morning fully you were flirting with Karishma ji and now you are coming to me nah .

Vansh : Riddhima I think you got very jealous .

Riddhima : Jealous , no I didn't get jealous .

Vansh : Riddhima don't act . Ok leave all that , you said that you will kiss me nah so come on , now kiss me .

Riddhima : Kiss why not Vansh , come I will kiss you .

Riddhima goes near Vansh smiling , she keeps her forehead on his forehead and slowly leans towards his lips , Vansh smiles , Suddenly Riddhima bangs on Vansh's head with her head .

Vansh : Ahhhh....

Vansh winces in pain , due to her hitting on his head . He screams in pain .

Vansh : Riddhima I asked you to kiss me , I didn't ask you to break my head .