Chapter 7

This chapter starts from ,

Vansh angrily going to Riansh room .

Vansh screams :

Riddhima , Riddhima.

Riddhima comes running to him . Vansh grabs her and pins her against the wall .

Riddhima : Wh..at happened Vansh ?

Vansh : What is your truth tell me ? Who are you , Whose daughter are you ? Tell me , tell . What were you doing before your age of 20 .

Riddhima : I cannot understand , What you are talking ? Which truth ?

Vansh holds her hand tightly .

Vansh : Don't lie , I know you are hiding something .

Riddhima : Vansh , No I didn't hide anything .

Vansh : Oh really , Then come with me .

Vansh takes her to the garden . Vansh takes out the gun from his pocket . He gives it to Riddhima , She refuses to hold it but Vansh forcibly makes her to hold it .

Riddhima : Vansh , What are you doing ? Why are you giving me the gun .

Vansh : Hold it properly .

He points to an arrow board .

Vansh : Shoot on the middle of the board .

Riddhima : I don't know.....how to shoot .

Vansh : Riddhima , if you correctly shoot on the middle of the board I will leave you , if you shoot it wrong then I will not spare you . This is your punishment , do it .

Riddhima closes her eyes and takes  a deep breath , She sets the trigger of the gun . She catches the gun with both hands firmly . She fires the gun .

To Vansh's suprise , She shoots correctly on the bull's eye of the board .

Riddhima : See .. I shot it correctly . Now at least leave me nah ..

Vansh : Ok go .

Riddhima leaves . Angre comes to Vansh .

Angre : Boss , Is she clear ?

Vansh : No , There is some old connection between Riddhima and guns .

Angre : How are you saying this boss ?

Vansh : Angre , It is very difficult to shoot the bull's eye even for a well trained shooter . But Riddhima shot it correctly . It means she is trained to shoot . The way she holded the gun itself says that she has some relation with it . It is not easy for anyone to shoot the bull's eye , Only well trained can do it . She very well knows how to handle the gun also . I gave it to her without setting the trigger , But correctly she triggered it and shot .

Angre : Boss , I think Bhabhi is trained to shoot in her Teenage itself . I have got the photo checked also , the photo is true only .

Vansh : Angre , This clearly means she is hiding something . We need to find out . If I ask her she won't tell me anything . I will ask that Kabir .

In Riansh room ,

Riddhima shivers and thinks :

Thank god , I shot it correctly . Otherwise that Vansh could have shot me . But how did I shoot it correctly ? I don't know . But when I held that gun , I felt some connections with it . I don't know what connection is that .

But why is Vansh thinking that I am hiding something from him ? Anyways he is a mad man , I should not take his questions seriously .

Riddhima goes and sleeps .