Chapter 22

This chapter starts with ,

Vansh coming inside the room , Riddhima starts sweating .

Riddhima thinks : What should I do now ? Should I kiss him at first itself ? Or hug me ? I don't know what to do . I don't know from where to start .

Vansh : So Riddhima shall we start ?

Riddhim's eyes widens . Vansh smiles looking at his nervous wife . Vansh playfully caresses  Riddhima's bare back below her blouse . Riddhima gets nervous and jerks , Vansh comes closer to her , he stands behind her and  puts all her hair at the front and catches her stomach with both his hands , she stands there without knowing how to react . He goes towards her neck and sniffs . Riddhima closes her eyes tightly .

Vansh : Riddhima your fragrance is driving me mad ?

She doesn't respond anything , now Vansh clearly understands that Riddhima is scared . So he steps back leaving her . She turns and sees him .

Riddhima : Vansh Actually I ...

Vansh shuts her mouth with his index finger .

Vansh : Riddhima don't need to explain anything . Actually I have brought something for you . Just take a look .

Vansh gives a box to her , Riddhima gets the box and opens it impatiently . She opens the box and finds a playstation . Her eyes twinkles like stars . She jumps in excitement and hugs Vansh .

Riddhima : Thank you Vansh , This is the new model I wanted to buy . But you brought it for me . I am very happy . Come let's play this .

Vansh thinks : Few minutes back she was so scared like she was watching a horror movie , and now after seeing the playstation she is jumping like a mad girl . I don't know when Riddhima will happily agree to our physical relation . Until she is not happy with it I cannot move ahead with it . How can I move ahead if she is nervous like this .

Riddhima pats on Vansh's arms .

Riddhima : Come let's play .

Vansh smiles and nods his head in positive .

Riddhima : You don't know how to play nah , Come I will teach you .

Riddhima and Vansh sits down to play , Ridhima teaches him , they both plays . Vansh notices Riddhima being very happy .

Vansh : Ok Riddhima , I will go take a shower . After that we can sleep .

Vansh is about leave , Riddhima holds his wrist and stops him .

Vansh : What ? Now don't ask me to play an  another game . I have already playied several games with you .

Riddhima : Actually this game is boring for me .

Vansh : What really , PlayStation is boring for you ?

Riddhima : Yes . I want to play an another game .

Vansh : Another game ? Look Riddhima this is too much , it is almost 1 o clock , now where will I go get another playstation .

Riddhima thinks : He says that I am a kid , but now he is behaving like a kid .

Riddhima : Vansh another game , that means not childish game like this adult game .

Vansh eyes widens : No tell it properly . I think I am getting you wrong .

Riddhima takes a deep breath and smiles .

Riddhima : Vansh I thought you how to play playstation . Now will you teach me ...