Chapter 16

This chapter starts with ,

Riddhima opening the storeroom door early in the morning .

Riddhima : I know today he is not going to spare me . But it's ok I will manage .

Riddhima yarns . She feels sleepy she goes to her room and sleeps .

Vansh sleeping in the storeroom all tired . He slowly opens his eyes and looks around , he recalls what Riddhima has done to him . He starts fuming with anger .

Vansh : I am not going to spare that girl . She is going to pay for her deeds . How dare her lock Vansh Rai Singhania in a storeroom . She is going to suffer badly for her deeds .

Vansh gets up and wipes his sweat , he goes near the door , he knocks on it , the door opens by itself .

Vansh : Riddhima already opened the door . Anyways I am not going to spare her .

Vansh walks angrily towards his room , on the way he is stoped by Ishani .

Ishani : What happened bhai ? Why are you angry ? What happened .

Vansh tells everything briefly . Ishani gets angry .

Vansh : I am not going to spare her today .

Vansh goes to his room angrily and opens the door with a bang . He goes near Riddhima who is sleeping . At the moment he stops , he sees her sleeping peacefully . He admires her . All his anger changes into love . He sees her beautiful face , her one strand of hair disturbs her beautiful face . Vansh goes to move her hair aside . Then suddenly he realises that he is admiring her . He turns his face away .

Vansh : What am I even doing ? I was angry with her but now I am unable to vent my anger on her . No I cannot do anything now . I have to think of some other plan to punish her .

Riddhima slowly gets up in a sleepy way . She opens her eyes slowly . She sees Vansh standing near her bed . She starts trembling with fear . Vansh turns towards her . To Riddhima's suprise , Vansh smiles looking at her . Vansh comes near her and sits . He takes her hand lovingly and kisses it . Riddhima gets shocked .

Vansh : Sorry Riddhima , now I realise my mistake . I shouldn't have locked you in the cupboard . I am really sorry .

Riddhima thinks : What happened to this man , he is really mad . Yesterday he was fuming in anger but now he became calm . Anyways he realised his mistake . My punishment worked for him .

Riddhima smiles .

Riddhima : It's ok Vansh .

Vansh : Riddhima I want to ask you something .

Riddhima : You are free to ask anything you want .

Vansh puts forward his hand in front of Riddhima .

Vansh : Will you come with me for an date ?

Riddhima becomes very happy . She immediately puts her hand on Vansh's hand . Her eyes twinkles like stars .

Riddhima : Yes .

Vansh kisses on Riddhima's forehead .

Vansh : So today at 9 pm be ready I will pick you up .

Riddhima nods . She goes to freshen up . After that she gets ready and comes out . Vansh takes her hand in his and takes her out .

Vansh : Come we will have breakfast together .

He takes Riddhima out . She looks at him and smiles . They both happily comes down the stairs . Ishani sees Riddhima being happy .

Ishani : I am sure , bhai has some big plans for her . It is ok if bhai is angry and shouts  , but it not ok if he smiles and behaves well . So sad for that Riddhima . I don't know what she is going to go through today .