Chapter 21

This chapter starts with ,

Riddhima getting shocked , Riddhima sees her brother Rohit , who is sitting on a wheel chair .

Riddhima thinks : This is the boy , I saw near me in the family photo which Kabir showed me . Kabir told me that he is my brother Rohit , then the boy sitting here , is he my twin brother ?

Riddhima : Vansh ... He... is ...

Vansh : He is your brother Rohit .

Riddhima sits down on the spot and cries .

Riddhima : Vansh , he is my brother . But.. but why is he sitting in the wheel chair ? What happened to him ?

Vansh sits near her , he holds her , she hugs him and cries . She catches Vansh's face and makes him face her .

Riddhima : Vansh what happened ? Why is he like this ? My sister thinks that he is dead , but he is alive . What happened ?

Vansh : Riddhima relax , just relax I will tell you everything . Just calm down .

Riddhima : Tell me , please Vansh .

Vansh : I will tell you .

Seven years back ,

I was studying in college , I was 21 . That time only I met Kiren . He introduced Rohit to me as his own brother . I didn't know about their family members . Kiren was studying with me and Rohit was going to school . Soon I , Kiren and Rohit ,  became best friends . I didn't know about Kiren that time . But after some months , I started to feel something strange . Daily night Kiren used to escape from college hostel and secretively  went to meet someone . One day I followed Kiren and went , he met someone and got some white powder like substance from him . Next day early in the morning , he went to Rohit's school and selled those white powder like substance to Rohit and some of his friends . Those boys gave Kiren much amount of money . I didn't feel it was right . So I took one powder packet from Kiren's bag , I gave it to one of my friend for examination . My friend examined and told me that it was a drug powder . I was shocked , I never thought Kiren will be a drug dealer . So I went and confronted Kiren , at first he refused to accept his mistake . Then after I asked him for many times , he told the truth to me .

Kiren : Yes , I am a drug dealer . What is your problem in it ? Am I selling drugs to you ? I am selling to those boys only nah ?

Vansh : Don't talk like a stupid , How can you ? You are selling drugs to your own brother .

Kiren : Just shut up Vansh , that Rohit is not my brother . His parents are my guardians that's solve . His parents chased me out of their house . I want to take revenge on Rohit's parents for chasing me out . That's why I am making Rohit addicted to drugs .

After that I convinced him many times , but Kiren did not listen . Day by day Rohit and two of his friends were becoming more and more addictive to drugs . Due to drugs addiction , Rohit's one friend died . I got very angry . I didn't try to kill Kiren because he was my best friend . But now it is enough I thought . So I took my gun and went to shoot that bloody Kiren . I went to his hostel room , there I saw Rohit pleading to Kiren .

Rohit : Kiren please , please let me meet my parents and sisters for once . Please don't give me drugs here after . My friend died because of the drugs . I don't want drugs , I want to go back to my parents .

Kiren : I will never let you go , your parents chased me out nah . I want to take revenge from your parents , for that you must become more and more addictive on these drugs .

Kiren was forcibly feeding drugs to Rohit , already Rohit was not able to stand on his own feet . But still this demon was feeding him drugs . I got very angry and shot that Kiren with my gun . I killed that Kiren . He deserved to die . Later I took your brother to hospital , your brother's legs and hands got paralyzed due to the side effect of consuming drugs frequently . Soon your brother was not able to speak also . The doctors were also not able to help . It became six years , but still now there is no improvement in him . He is still in the same condition . I didn't know about Rohit's parents and his where doubts . So I kept him with me and took care of him all these years , no one knows about Rohit's existence except me and Angre . I don't regret my decision . It is good that I killed that Kiren .