C10 - Spreading News

In the Big Bear tribe, everyone was very direct and could live together with someone as soon as they decided they liked the look of them. Shi Li had always been aware of this point and also knew that there were several women who were interested in him before he had agreed to become mates with Xiong Ye.

At that time, he and Xiong Ye had been very close but ambiguous, and had stopped short of openly expressing their feelings to each other, so he naturally hadn’t agreed to be with those women. Later on, he and Xiong Ye became mates, and nobody took the initiative to show interest in him any more.

After Xiong Ye died, he had kept some men and women around him, but they were all people he had picked out himself. Back then, he was in a high position, and those people would never be as bold as Lang Yin was right now.

Shi Li looked down at Lang Yin’s eyes that were filled with anticipation, his heart thudded, and he agreed.

He hadn’t been intimate with anyone for a long time, and spring had come at last. Flowers were blooming everywhere…

Although he enjoyed a man’s body and liked the pleasure of conquest, he also wanted to savor the taste of women.

And as for Xiong Ye… Looking at how Xiong Ye acted today, it was clear that he hadn’t given up yet. Shi Li felt that this matter must be resolved as quickly as possible.

Xiong Ye’s character was very direct. If he was with someone else, Xiong Ye definitely wouldn’t stay with him. As for the future… By the time the tribe encountered trouble, and he himself had become more powerful, he could certainly have Xiong Ye agree to be with him.

Lang Yin was delighted when she saw that Shi Li had agreed, “I’ll be waiting for you at my place tonight!”

Lang Yin had already reached adulthood. Although her strength was average, she was part of the hunting team and was a woman, which was enough for her to be granted a cave–in the eyes of the tribe, women who needed to raise children were more in need of accommodation than single men.

“Good.” Shi Li agreed.

Lang Yin left happily.

It had been a year since she reached adulthood, and spring was a great season for having children… She planned to have her first child this year.

Having Shi Li be the father of her child was pretty good.

Her future child would definitely be both attractive and strong!

With this in mind, Lang Yin went to find her friend, “Xiong Ye and Shi Li are no longer going to be mates. I want to have a child with Shi L. Do you want to go and ask Xiong Ye?”

Although Lang Yin didn’t like Xiong Ye much since her father placed a lot of importance on him, she still had to admit that Xiong Ye was a pretty good partner to have children with.

Lang Yin’s friend was pleasantly surprised, “Really?”

“It’s definitely true. Didn’t Xiong Ye beat up Shi Li yesterday? He even wounded Shi Li. Even though Shi Li covered it up with hides, I still saw a few wounds on his body, and he didn’t participate much in the hunt today. It’s probably because he was hurt.” Lang Yin said. Shi Li must have covered his upper body with hides today in order to cover up his wounds.

“In that case, I’ll go and ask Xiong Ye later!” Lang Yin’s friend immediately replied.

The two of them moved on to chat about other things.

There were no secrets in the Big Bear Tribe. The matter of Xiong Ye and Shi Li deciding not to become mates was soon known by many people.

Although Zhou Ji stayed inside his cave, he could still hear the conversations outside by virtue of his strong spiritual strength.