C114 - Winning The Fight

Xiong Ye was worried about Zhou Ji, but at this moment, Zhou Ji’s thoughts were filled with nothing but the giant whale in front of him right now.

His eyes were red, and his heart was filled with nothing but the desire to fight. Even if he wasn’t at home in the sea, making it difficult to put his full strength into play, he was still completely fearless.

He was in a crazed state; how could he be conscious enough to feel fear?

He didn’t hesitate at all to charge after the blue whale when it escaped into the sea. Because he was also very big, he didn’t drown when they entered shallow water.

The sea was under the blue whale’s control, and it controlled the waves to pound at his body continuously. Water entered his eyes and nose, but he was completely unaffected by the whale’s desperate attacks as he focused completely on beating down that blue whale, his energy attacking outwards in a frenzy.

Although Zhou Ji hadn’t been a Beast King for very long, he was still very strong. Not only that, he could also make use of his abilities and spiritual strength.

At first, the whale had thought that it would definitely be able to kill Zhou Ji with ease, but as a result… he ended up being the one who was beaten to the point of having no energy left to retaliate with.

Since when did the Beast God Temple have such a powerful Beast King? The whale wanted to go and hide in the sea again, thinking that it could use its advantage in the sea to remain invincible while killing Zhou Ji from there, but then…

Zhou Ji turned into his human form and glided over the surface of the water with the help of his energy. Finally, he latched onto the giant whale’s back and landed an accurate punch to the whale’s blowhole.

The blue whale rolled and struggled, but Zhou Ji didn’t hold back at all as he attacked continuously, even producing some kelp in the sea to tie the whale down.

This Beast King whose animal form was a whale did not have high combat ability on land and could only rely on its body to crush others to death, but it was supposed to be invincible in the sea. However, it was just unlucky enough to encounter Zhou Ji.

Spiritual powers, plant abilities, and energy formed a three-pronged attack, and combined with Zhou Ji’s desperate, frenzied fighting style… this whale wouldn’t be able to hold on even if it was more powerful than it currently was.

“The Beast God Temple is such a bully!”

“Stop it!”

“Damned Beast God Temple…”

……

The whale roared out from time to time, the sound of its cries filling the skies, but it was to no avail. Zhou Ji, who had already turned back into his human form, was firmly ‘glued’ to him regardless of how he tried to dodge or hide, attacking and leaving wound after wound on his body.

As for him, it was really difficult to attack this ‘little guy’ who was attached to him and attacking his huge body.

The huge whale finally couldn’t take it anymore. He felt that he would definitely die if this went on…

He finally decided to make peace, “Let me go! I’ll give you a Beast God Fruit as long as you let me go!”

Zhou Ji was still unresponsive, his eyes red as he continued to attack, ripping off a chunk of flesh from the giant whale.