C138 - Father

As a Beast King, the Rhinoceros Beast King’s traveling speed was very fast. Making his way alone, it only took him a few days to return to the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe’s territory.

His son Xi An had already been missing for a long time, and the people of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe didn’t know where he’d gone, but they had found the stretch of forest that had been crushed by Hai Feng and brought back several meat patties from there.

Based on the things left beside the meat patties, the meat patties should have previously been one of the groups of people in the tribe who had gone out to look for Xi An, but they didn’t know who had been crazy enough to flatten all of them into meat patties.

As for Xi An, they didn’t know what had happened to him…

The tribal chief of the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe immediately told the Rhinoceros Beast King everything he knew when he saw him.

The Giant Rhinoceros Tribe’s expressions turned ugly. He went to the small tribe near the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe and then heard from the people of the Grass Tribe that the Big Bear Tribe had been passing through at the time.

Although it had been some time ago, there were a lot of people in the Big Bear Tribe, and they had left a lot of tracks. According to those tracks… The meat patties had been created by the people of the Big Bear Tribe, and Xi An might be in their hands. Or perhaps he was already…

The Rhinoceros Beast King arranged for people to continue searching around the Giant Rhinoceros Tribe, but he himself followed the tracks left by the Big Bear Tribe and began to chase after the Big Bear Tribe.

The Rhinoceros Beast King ran the entire way and finally arrived at the Giant Pig tribe after one afternoon of traveling.

The Giant Pig Tribe had a large stretch of farmland. At this time, the people of the Giant Pig Tribe were tossing the excrement tainted soil that they had cleaned out of their own tribe into the field and plowing it over again.

This was something that Zhu Zhan had told them to do. Although they didn’t know why they needed to do it this way, they were willing to follow his orders.

Zhu Zhan had said that when they went to participate in the Beast God Sacrifice in a few days, they would select some of the best performers from the tribe to bring with them… Everyone was fighting for this opportunity.

And in order to get this chance, they naturally had to work hard to perform well.

“If I can follow the Beast Kings to participate in the Beast God Sacrifice, I will definitely serve them well. Perhaps I’ll be able to join the Big Bear Tribe then!”

“Even if I can’t join the Big Bear Tribe, just being close to the Beast Kings is something I never even dared to dream of!”

“Apart from the Sea Beast King, the other two Beast Kings are so young. The people from the wild forest are so powerful!”

These people were chatting as they farmed, but suddenly, a red-eyed middle-aged man appeared in front of them.

“Which tribe are you from?” The Rhinoceros Beast King asked.

He had come here to ask because it was obvious that a large tribe lived here.