C160 - Previous Life and Present Life

In fact, there were some people who didn’t believe that Zhou Ji was the Beast God even now.

At least, the high level Beast Warriors who had been protecting the High Priest were reluctant to believe it.

They had followed the High Priest’s orders and caught Zhou Ji. Yet as a result, the High Priest was now kneeling on the ground and addressing Zhou Ji as the Beast God?

Then, what had they done earlier?

However, even if they didn’t believe it, what could they do?

Zhou Ji was so powerful, and they couldn’t beat him!

Since that was the case… they would just believe that he was the Beast God!

“Beast God, please forgive us for our offense…” A large group of people ended up kneeling on the ground.

Zhou Ji simply accepted this matter as truth and proceeded from there, “Greedy people need to be punished, but the Beast God will not punish the innocent.”

As for how exactly to deal with these people… he would clarify the specifics of the situation first and then talk about it later.

The question now was… how were those Beast Kings doing? He didn’t know if they were dead, or…

“Merciful Beast God, I repent, I am your faithful servant, willing to kneel at your feet and kiss your toes…” The High Priest continued.

Zhou Ji: “……” Toe kissing was unnecessary.

Zhou Ji paid the High Priest no attention and instead looked over at the high level Beast Warriors. “Bring those Beast Kings over here.”

The high level Beast Warriors of the Beast God Temple went over to ‘bring back’ those Beast Kings as soon as Zhou Ji’s words came out.

At this time, the Rhinoceros Beast King and Hai Feng had just returned with Zhou Ji’s and Xiong Ye’s clothing.

Previously, Zhou Ji hadn’t liked to do things himself or show off his strength because he was worried about getting into trouble.

But now… he had already caused such big trouble and even beaten up the Beast Kings. What was there to be scared of?

The plants on the ground suddenly shot up crazily, blocking Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji from view so that the people around them could no longer see them. After the plants blocked the view, Zhou Ji directly changed back into his human form.

Xiong Ye was still in a daze and sat there staring blankly around. Such a big bear sitting there in a stupor looked a bit silly.

Xiong Ye’s brain was a little chaotic at the moment.

How had Zhou Ji become the Beast God?

At the beginning, Zhou Ji had suddenly become the Beast God’s messenger, and he’d been able to accept that just fine. Zhou Ji was so amazing, and he felt that it was normal for Zhou Ji to be the Beast God’s messenger.

Later, when Zhou Ji became a Beast King, he’d also been able to accept it. As the Beast God’s messenger, why couldn’t he become a Beast King?