Hot And Cold.

It's been a week since they had a moment, but Bella doesn't seem to mind because he doesn't want to interact with her either.

Nothingness is shared by both parties.

She was taken aback when she discovered Anthony was still present. He doesn't have anything planned for this month. He did not go on a business trip, as he usually does. They have a brief reunion months later.

She moved her hand towards the dining area, but he was sitting at the coffee table, typing on his laptop with a stack of papers around him. She looked at him intently. For a brief moment, he was frowning, and she wished she could wipe the crease from his brow.

What's going on?

With a shake of her head, she expressed her dissatisfaction with the current state of While grabbing her daily dose of sweets from the kitchen counter.

A voice startled her and said, "You are beautiful, and your chest makes me jealous."

Anna Miller was there, smiling wickedly. She was a feisty, self-reliant young lady. Working for companies owned by King. Anthony's father and her father were partners. She, on the other hand, chose to collaborate with Mr. Stuck up iceberg.

Agony!!

Bella smiled as she handed her a cup of coffee and said, " Anna."

"Good morning, my two lovely roun-"

"ENOUGH!" Anthony said in cold voice, but his gaze remained fixed on the laptop screen. Bella's face flushed profusely. She has no idea why Anna is so obsessed with her breasts. It was strange at first, but she has grown accustomed to it.

"How can you work when Bella is looking so good?" she asks, wriggling her brows.

Bella desired to burrow beneath the rock. What the hell is going on here? Anna is aware of the reality of their relationship, but she persists.

"Why aren't you at work? Please send me the file on Takahashi cargo shipping." Anthony expressed his dissatisfaction.

Bella remained motionless, staring at them. She was lost, despite the fact that she had completed her Master's degree in accounting and did not want to work for her father's company.

She aspired to be a writer while also living with Liam in the past. Even money and luxury are not available.

The only thing left with her was a token of love given by Liam.

A red ruby pendent..

She blinked as she felt eyes on her as she clutched her pendant.

She looked and saw a pair of dark, stormy eyes. But he quickly turned around and began berating Anna.

"Why did your father make you my assistant? When you have the opportunity to work with your father William in your own business."

"Why should I ruin my own and my father's businesses when I have you?" She gave him a raspberry kiss.

In frustration, he rubbed his temples. Bella gave a slow smile in response to the situation. Even he was ruthless with her, but there was something even worse than him. That's Anna. But she had a soft spot in her heart for him.

"Ms Bella, your scrambled eggs." Martha made an offer.

"What happened to Anthony's breakfast?" She was perplexed. He had never eaten before, and she had never seen him do so.

"Because Young Master is accustomed to working late, he has poor eating habits. He only eats once in a while, but at around 8:00 p.m., he eats his dinner."