You Are My World, You Hell Devil

Anthony awoke slightly less shaken, but her scent was still present. He wants to be with her in this world of his hidden desire. He brushed his face with slightly trembling fingers, and this girl was even haunting his dreams. His face darkened as he checked his message.

Wonton was attempting to sabotage his deal. He had enough of this scumbag.

He took a step forward and stretched his muscles. It had been a long and arduous night. He was, however, in a good mood and had a lot of positive energy today. Why?? What matters is that he is happy.

Bella had been avoiding him since she had poured all of her love into him this morning while he was fast asleep. Her heartbeats were racing as she sat down on the couch. Did he notice her? She dialled Summer's number as a diversion.

Summer! "How are you doing?" She was fiddling with her dress's hem.

"You have a psychic ability." I'm throwing a baby shower, and I'd like to enlist your assistance as my Baby's Godmother. Nathaniel also wants Anthony King to come. But because these knuckleballs are still fighting, bring your man to my party this weekend, which is in four days."

Bella was still undecided about herself and Anthony's status; she didn't know if he would show up or not. When she heard footsteps, she was thinking about food and party themes. She hung up, turned around from her seated position, and noticed Anthony approaching.

He wore his suit when he came down the stairs. He was adjusting the timepiece on his wrist. It was around two o'clock. Going to the office once more? But it was already late, and who was she to intervene?

She had a question for him about the party. She has a unique way of bringing up this subject with him. Summer was throwing a party for both of them, and they were both invited. She took a step forward to speak with him face to face about the situation. But she lost her balance and fell down, her foot stuck in the carpet.

Suddenly, two arms encircled her and held her tightly. Her blushing had turned her red, and her traitorous heart was beating again.

Stay with me, damned body. Don't get carried away with his muscles.

He snarled, "Are you trying to get hurt again?" She took a breath and flushed. What the hell is going on here?

"What's wrong with you, Mr scary?" she asked, her gaze returning to him.

He turned away from her and said, "Nothing." As he gently strengthens her.

She was taken aback. There will be no debate or lecture. She wasn't prepared for what was about to happen.

"Summer and Nathaniel are holding baby shower they invited us you coming, Right? We were the ones she requested. Four days later, we are invited. Are you going to join us?" she enquired.

He remained silent during her conversation. He didn't even bother to look at her. But his phone rang, and he was too preoccupied with it to talk or answer her two questions.

"Yes, Anna, set up that meeting; we're flying to France tonight, and I'd like to close that deal this week." He walked out of the living room with his keys in his hand.

Okay.

So he's being a complete jerk, not even acknowledging her presence, and he doesn't seem to care about her feelings or reputation among her family and friends. Bella was enraged, and she was not pleased with his abrupt change of behaviour.

Her phone slammed into the coffee table. She couldn't believe what he was saying. He was a jerk and a certified jerk, but his level was raised to the next level. But she was a badass in her own right. Enough with his obnoxiousness.He was fine with going away for a week. She is capable of handling her own affairs.